• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
iPhone 5 cases discounted to $1.50 price + $2.25 shipping on Amazon.com, using code LUVAPPLE during checkout for the following:

Amazon

Seems like a lot cases and colors for $3.75 shipped ($1.50 + $2.25 shipping)

Member Summary

iPhone 5 cases
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
got mine. i actually like it a lot. i was planning on using it as a filler until stores get more in stock but i think i'... (more)

iamthejosh (Oct. 08, 2012 @ 6:18p) |

Yea I got mine and really like it! Will use it until the case charger comes out =)

chrisledoux (Oct. 08, 2012 @ 9:15p) |

got one thanks, I just got my iphone5

dennischangyuan (Oct. 08, 2012 @ 9:29p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

wow.. op first post in 9 years

mods removed the possibly referral link, however, only $10 cases are now listed. Who is the manufacturer or model of this case?

Hehe, I know right... Thought I'd give it a shot and share something after my savings from FW all these years. Better late than never, heh. And it looks like I became a member 5 months after you did!

SilverII said:   wow.. op first post in 9 years

I pasted the link from another deal site. The discount shows up after applying the code.

rsuaver said:   mods removed the possibly referral link, however, only $10 cases are now listed. Who is the manufacturer or model of this case?

Bogus or dead. Cases found via link aren't released until Sept 28, which means won't be received until well into August. Prices don't line up at all. Price is $13 shipped.

I just ordered.

huh? ...well into august? of next year? jk

Thanks for the deal! Worked for me.

This Friday is like an early Christmas for me. I'll have to delicately use my new iPhone while I wait for my new case to arrive!

Thanks for the post!

IN for 3!

Now if there was only as good a deal for the new lightning cable. the 30pin to 8pin adapter is damn near $40US

not bad

smileyFACE i suggest you use a backup phone first,
until you get all protectionwares you've pre-ordered.
this way you don't have to keep worrying whether
you'll drop or scratch up the phone.

In for 2.. Thanks!

Did you buy? how about?

Thanks OP!

Is this dead? I cant seem to get it to work or even find the case for that matter... Thanks

Worked for me! Thanks op. These are pretty basic but they look clean!

Great deal!

Cool, worked for me, thanks. Looking for cheap cases for the people who will upgrade to iPhone 5, basic grey. Great deal OP, thanks.

nice. in for one. thanks OP.

Thanks, I am preparing for the coming Iphone5. Great deal!

Thanks - worked for me too.

Ordered a BoxWave Apple iPhone 5 DuoSuit - Slim-Fit Ultra Durable TPU Case with Stylish "S" Design on Back for $3.75 shipped.

Oh I got it to work, thanks

in for two - thanks op!

Oooh nice deal! The pink frosty one would look cute on my white iPhone 5! I'll bite for $3.75! why not!

Thanks OP!

Thanks! Got a Turquise one! Just hope I don't break my new phone before it gets here.

Is this dead? Cannot find.

Tons of cases on fleebay already starting at 99 cents including shipping... No worries...

worked for me! This is the one I got:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001REXQ8Q

got one,..thanks

Looks like the price is back up to $9.95......

Leopard Print iPhone 5 Case
Disclaimer
PhantomCypher said:   Looks like the price is back up to $9.95......

You have to add it to cart and then apply the coupon code - check the original post for instruction. woah i just checked - it looks like they added some more selections.. some of these are really nice! they have a leopard print! sweet!

zelman said:   nice. in for one. thanks OP.

Just got it. Seems okay. Not super rubbery (i.e. won't pull your pockets inside out) and not too rigid (i.e. not likely to crack). I feel it might warp over time from heat from the device, but it seems like a good option for at least 6 months.

Still works and just ordered 1. Thanks OP!

got mine. i actually like it a lot. i was planning on using it as a filler until stores get more in stock but i think i'm gonna keep this one for a while.

Yea I got mine and really like it! Will use it until the case charger comes out =)

got one thanks, I just got my iphone5

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014