• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
$4.99
with coupon.
Falcon Dust Destroyer Duster 7oz., 2/Pack.*
Limit one per customer. While supplies last. Cannot be combined with any other coupon.
Item no. 326196.
In-store coupon code: 49170
Online or phone coupon code: 81494
Shop now

*Expires 9/22/12. Discount applies to Falcon Dust Destroyer Duster 7 oz., 2/pack only. Item no. 326196. Limit one per customer. While supplies last. Cannot be combined with any other coupon. Each item purchased can only be discounted by one coupon, applied by cashier in order received and prior to tax. Coupon not valid if purchased or sold and must be surrendered. No cash/credit back. Not valid on prior purchases or purchases made with Staples Procurement or Convenience Cards.

http://www.staples.com/Dust-Destroyer-Duster-7oz-2-Pack/product_...

Member Summary

Dust Destroyer
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Same price/deal but different coupon code last week. If you didn't do it last week I suppose you could get 2 using last week's code and 2 using this week's code for 4 in one order today and tomorrow. (Assuming 2 day grace period on last week's coupon.)

my4mainecoons said:   Same price/deal but different coupon code last week. If you didn't do it last week I suppose you could get 2 using last week's code and 2 using this week's code for 4 in one order today and tomorrow. (Assuming 2 day grace period on last week's coupon.)

wonder if that would work online, haven't tried it, but interesting idea if you need to stock up on this stuff. $4.99 for 2 is a decent price.

my4mainecoons said:   Same price/deal but different coupon code last week. If you didn't do it last week I suppose you could get one 2-pk using last week's code and one 2-pk using this week's code for 4 canisters in one order today and tomorrow. (Assuming 2 day grace period on last week's coupon.)Amended to avoid confusion.

In for two, thanks OP!

Why can't you just place two separate orders for this with this week's coupon, even if you pick them up on different days?

You can use the coupon (print out) for in-store purchases and the online coupon for ship-to-store purchases.

$2.50 per can is a decent deal for this, especially with no mail in rebate hassle:

In store coupon is 6th one down on the page

JesseLivermore said:   Why can't you just place two separate orders for this with this week's coupon, even if you pick them up on different days?
No reason you can't do that or even easier, order one for pick up in store and use the online code. While picking up your order get another one using the instore code. If your cashiers know you they probably wouldn't mind if you did back to back orders using the instore code so could get as many instore as you wanted. Its not tied to your card or anything.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014