• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Dell Outlet 20% off all laptops and desktops

48 Hours sale on Dell Outelet, 20% off all laptops and desktop PCs with coupon code "SSMRCZ272NJTMM"

Dell Outlet Link

Dell Consumer
See Dell Consumer coupons that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Dell Outlet 20% off laptops and desktops
Thanks zimphella
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Dell Outlet really makes it hard to find what is in stock. As far as I can tell the only Desktop they have is the Inspiron 620 starting at $435 and some $3,000 Alienware machine.

Edit: apparently if I wasn't stupid I would of seen the Check Availability & Pricing for all Desktops button.

Ugh. I used to really like Dell's outlet. I've bought 5 (yes 5!) systems over the last several years. Nice to dig in there and see ALL desktops/laptops sorted by price.

But it bites when the price is XYZ, but some of these includes no warranty, and you MUST pick 1,2,3 years warranty at additional costs. There is no 1 year option included in the base price. So then the base price that you see is never achievable.

Still, nice find OP. I'll be checking it out for a while, see if any *really* good deals pop up in there.

Edit: ooh, free ship on some refurbished laptops.

--
holiday42

Got the XPS 8500 with i7/8GB/Blu-Ray/1TB HDD for $570 after tax. Was able to use Dell $75 promotion with $400 Dell GC purchase. Thanks OP

dewvillage said:   Got the XPS 8500 with i7/8GB/Blu-Ray/1TB HDD for $570 after tax. Was able to use Dell $75 promotion with $400 Dell GC purchase. Thanks OP

Sounds like a good deal, the only XPS 8500 I see now is $1,749. Unless my stupidity continues.

I snagged a XPS 8500 for just under 700. I had to keep checking and checking for one to pop in less than 1K. Thanks OP! I have been waiting to see a deal on the 8500!

benbuch1368 said:   I snagged a XPS 8500 for just under 700. I had to keep checking and checking for one to pop in less than 1K. Thanks OP! I have been waiting to see a deal on the 8500!

Ah, I see they come and go. Yeah one on there for $949 now. Thanks.

holiday42 said:   Ugh. I used to really like Dell's outlet. I've bought 5 (yes 5!) systems over the last several years. Nice to dig in there and see ALL desktops/laptops sorted by price.

But it bites when the price is XYZ, but some of these includes no warranty, and you MUST pick 1,2,3 years warranty at additional costs. There is no 1 year option included in the base price. So then the base price that you see is never achievable.

Still, nice find OP. I'll be checking it out for a while, see if any *really* good deals pop up in there.

Edit: ooh, free ship on some refurbished laptops.

--
holiday42

Could not agree more. I have bought about 6 Dell refurbished computers from the Outlet over the years. Now, after you spend all that time finding a deal, they've decided to make you add a warranty at close to $100 for a year. No wonder Dell is suffering. No one wants to shop like that.

Keep looking. I bought one of the XPS 8500 Special Edition (32GB SSD, i7-3770, 16GB memory, 2TB HDD, 2GB video card)models during the sale last month and I'm very impressed with the performance! The price was $750 after coupon to give you a benchmark. I looked for four days until I found it late one night.

agree, I used to like it. Now buyer remorse. Recently I got a 15R SE. The initial one had so many scratches and dents. I had to ask for a replacement. The replaced one also got some scratches and dents. I have to guess they are sending me B-stock. I will never BUY any outlet laptop. It's just too much hassles. So No Outlet Laptop unless it's free.

I got a thinkstation from Lenovo outlet. They had really good stuff there. One with xeon processor, quadro 2000 graphic card, three years onsite warranty,only 450 bucks. That's very very nice.No more Dell.

Grrrrr. Site forces me to add a warranty at a extra cost

This is something new I guess, but adding a warranty at an additional cost is major BS. I have bought many many Dell outlet systems and have always had good luck, but this is not a good way to do business and I refuse to pay for just a basic warranty!

Sale ends on Sept. 20! Great! Thanks!

Thanks OP!

I just used the code and it gave me the discount.

Thanks used it and saved 400 USD.... I appreciate this..

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014