• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
CNET's current top-rated flat panel TV. Eastcoast TV has it for $1209 less 2% if order by midnight on 9/18. Works out to $1184.92 shipped.

Linky

Member Summary

Panasonic TC-P55ST50 55" Plasma 3d TV
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Great TV.

Just ordered this TV at Amazon last week. I price matched Paul's TV at $1249, unfortunately Amazon doesn't match Eastcoast so I sent a price match request to Paul's in hopes they would change their web price. At least I beat the tax deadline

I cant wait to get this TV. For anyone buying this set visit HighDefJunkies.com and sign up so you can download the 100 hour slide show and get the pro calibration settings. It is worth the effort.

ganjagadget said:   Just ordered this TV at Amazon last week. I price matched Paul's TV at $1249, unfortunately Amazon doesn't match Eastcoast so I sent a price match request to Paul's in hopes they would change their web price. At least I beat the tax deadline

Did Amazon say why they wouldn't match East Coast TV? They're an authorized Panasonic dealer I'm assuming?

East Coast TV does not have good feedback on the avsforums. I know there are a few horror stories about East Coast and the xt50 models in one of the pricing threads

desmoineshusker said:   ganjagadget said:   Just ordered this TV at Amazon last week. I price matched Paul's TV at $1249, unfortunately Amazon doesn't match Eastcoast so I sent a price match request to Paul's in hopes they would change their web price. At least I beat the tax deadline

Did Amazon say why they wouldn't match East Coast TV? They're an authorized Panasonic dealer I'm assuming?

Eligible Websites

Below is the list of websites whose offers are eligible, subject to compliance with other terms and conditions. You can find the full TV Low Price Guarantee Terms & Conditions here:

bestbuy.com
bhphotovideo.com
Buy.com
buydig.com
cdw.com
CircuitCity.com
CompUSA.com
costco.com
Dell.com
electronics-expo.com
frys.com
hhgregg.com
Newegg.com
PaulsTV.com
6ave.com
SamsClub.com
Sears.com
target.com
TigerDirect.com
us-appliance.com
Vanns.com
WalMart.com

The Guarantee applies only to retail offers by the retailer operating one of the listed websites, not to offers by third-party sellers appearing on such sites.

bought the 50-inch version P50ST50 from ama70n 3 months ago with a pricematch to PaulsTV for $999.99, yes it's pricier than the U50 version polishdreamer infamously campaigning for but i think the premium is well worth it. There is some magic with the coating that you can hardly notice the glare even with the sunlight directly shining on it. The color rendition is perfect, not washed out and not overkill saturated either, it's like looking at a nicely printed poster on the wall but it's moving. in short: get it if you can trust the seller.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014