• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Link

I can't wait to wake my wife up at 3:00 in the morning wearing this. It seems like a sure fire way to get lucky and will undoubtedly spice up our love life.

Member Summary

Adult Squirrel Mask hoboninja
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Don't forget your giant nuts http://www.greatbigstuff.com/peanut.html

oxygenmm (Sep. 20, 2012 @ 9:42a) |

tobands (Sep. 20, 2012 @ 9:58a) |

I have the horse mask. These things are very good quality for the price. Makes for some effortless giggling that's wor... (more)

Holly7 (Sep. 24, 2012 @ 6:00p) |

Not meant as a substitute for a helmet.
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Solobear said:   Link

It seems like a sure fire way to get lucky and will undoubtedly spice up our love life.

TMI, brother. Just, TMI...

You' have to be 'nuts' to wear this mask!

I can't wait to wake my wife up at 3:00 in the morning wearing this. It seems like a sure fire way to get lucky and will undoubtedly spice up our love life.

I can foresee 2 outcome from this.

1. You end up sleeping in the sofa.

or

2. Instead of eating nuts, you might get hit in the 'NUTS'!

j/k Good Luck.

your gonna be a 1/2 hour late, see you guys at 2:30

OP must deliver proof! Green for you sir

bobomatic said:   your gonna be a 1/2 hour late, see you guys at 2:30
*You're

jcantanixon said:   bobomatic said:   your gonna be a 1/2 hour late, see you guys at 2:30
*You're
No, hes not. Your!

This mask might be better for horse-ing around:

Try it on

So.. how many lines can we think of to use involving 'nuts', for when wearing our new squirrel masks. I'll start it off with the obvious...

"Wanna see* my nuts?"

*enter verb of your choice here (touch, taste, poke, play with, etc., etc.)

oh stop this Horse play

How do you catch a rich squirrel?
Climb a tree and act like a cashew.

Solobear said:   It seems like a sure fire way to get lucky and will undoubtedly spice up our love life.You need the full squirrel costume to do that, especially the bushy tail. The other person does not need a squirrel costume because a racoon costume will also work.

larrymoencurly said:   Solobear said:   It seems like a sure fire way to get lucky and will undoubtedly spice up our love life.You need the full squirrel costume to do that, especially the bushy tail. The other person does not need a squirrel costume because a racoon costume will also work.

O.K. You win the prize. This is my favorite response so far. Unfortunately the prize is me waking you up at 3:00 in a full squirrel costume. Get that racoon costume ready.

i think this is what you need to complement your squirrel hat
http://www.imbored.ewebsite.com/img/mid/8/squirrel-nuts.jpg

Am I the only one who clicked on this thread because I was looking for a mask for my adult squirrel? Very disappointed

Can I wear this when I work out at the gym and run errands?

nice nuts! lol

Cheaper on Amazon if you have Prime

Solobear said:   It seems like a sure fire way to get lucky.'Cause even a blind squirrel gets laid once in a while.

some poor fool is gonna get shot in the face at 3am.

Solobear said:    It seems like a sure fire way to get lucky and will undoubtedly spice up our love life.

You're gonna love my nuts!

Don't forget your giant nuts http://www.greatbigstuff.com/peanut.html

I have the horse mask. These things are very good quality for the price. Makes for some effortless giggling that's worth the money for sure

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.