• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Save $10, but it does ship on the 25th with 3 day shipping so you will be a few days behind others if that matters to you. Don't forget the fw CashBack, which unfortunately I did.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832127011

Code EMCNAJB243

Free 3 day shipping

For newsletter subscribers only I believe.

Member Summary

Warcraft - Mist of Pandaria pre-order
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good deal, was waiting on a discount before I pulled the trigger on this. Not too concerned with getting it release day as the servers will be a disaster anyway.

I miss Warcraft 2

Green to OP even though I got the e-mail and it clearly says under the $10 off heading "**excluding World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria" I wonder if the orders will be canceled? Anyway I'm in for one for now at least.

Haven't got an order confirmation in email yet, I'm thinking this may not happen.

Hmm, I didn't actually get the code from the email, but in reading the email it does very clearly state you can't use it for this. I applied it without issue, and do have the order confirmation email so hopefully the order holds.

Mine shipped at the $29.99, hopefully some others got in on this.

order still shows in my order status page on Newegg, so I guess they haven't noticed or cared to cancel these. I think they will go through.

Damn! I missed this deal. It's OOS now.

There was Star Wars, LOTR, and now, the Kung Fu Panda MMO. What next, "World of Warcraft: Land of My Little Ponia"?

Matrim33 said:   There was Star Wars, LOTR, and now, the Kung Fu Panda MMO. What next, "World of Warcraft: Land of My Little Ponia"?More likely, it will have Deceptomites and Automonians. Both can turn into either a flying or land mount. They come from a far away world named Cybercade. They will call it: WoW - Transformia.

Go Joe!
Knowing is half the battle

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014