• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
REI Gone! Gone! Gone! sale up to 75% or more, some are 78%. Great deals on Mountain Hardwear. REI.com free ship over $50.00
REI Link

REI
See REI coupons that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

REI
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Picked up some random items, thanks!

tinchristopher (Sep. 18, 2012 @ 10:13p) |

Thanks Op

Two items were removed from my cart while shopping. So if you see something you like buy it fast before it sel... (more)

SoCal1 (Sep. 19, 2012 @ 12:16a) |

shopped this morning. ended up spending 120 on "i dont know what for." thanks for the deal!

yaItsMe (Sep. 19, 2012 @ 1:29a) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks for reminding me!

Just saved $15 reordering something ship to store I bought the other day on this sale.

thx, got a few cheap tshirts.

Mountain Hardwear Shadowland Jacket - Men's - 2011 Closeout
$31.83.
Reg $130.00*.
REDUCED PRICE You Save 75%
Item # 827630

Choose your Color/Size8276300006cypress/black s $31.838276300007cypress/black m $31.838276300008cypress/black l $31.838276300009cypress/black xl $31.838276300010cypress/black xxl $31.838276300001grill/black s $31.838276300002grill/black m $31.838276300003grill/black l $31.838276300004grill/black xl $31.838276300011sapphire/black s $31.838276300012sapphire/black m $31.838276300013sapphire/black l $31.83

The Mountain Hardwear Shadowland is a lightweight, windproof and water-resistant jacket designed for a wide variety of outdoor activities.
•Conduit™ SL fabric provides a high level of water resistance and breathability, with a touch of warmth from the lightweight brushed tricot lining
•Fabric is treated with a Durable Water Repellent? finish for water resistance and quick drying; seams are not sealed
•Full-length front zipper features an interior windflap, wrap-around chin guard and softly lined collar
•1-hand-adjustable drawcord hem and low-profile elastic cuffs seal in warmth
Mountain Hardwear Shadowland jacket features zippered hand and chest pockets
•Closeout

Imported.

Item 827630

REI.com

Big green OP. Had $57 left on a gift card. Got 2 Mountain Hardware jackets, 1 Marmot jacket and 1 Prana sweater for $50 shipped.

Sweet. How do these jackets run? I'm usually b/w a L and XL. And assume you can return to store?

another green for you. just spent $900. thanks a lot... :/

prob will return a lot, but these prices are ridiculous. the Mountain Hardwear monkeyman fleece - cheapest I've seen it on steep and cheap was ~$70-80 with retail over $100. just got one for $36.

Great deals on Life is Good T-shirts. Thanks

Picked up 3 jackets for $100. Thanks OP!

Prices are even lower on some if you click the item details.

Great deals if you can find your size. I snagged about $100 worth.

Wow, tons of stuff. Baby stuff for $3-$5; quite a bit of adult clothing less than $10.

SecondGunman said:   Great deals if you can find your size. I snagged about $100 worth.

Ditto, and I don't even go outside.

Thanks! I love REI!

They have bike tires for $6. If I'm reading it right it,s a rim, a tube and rubber. You won't beat that.

no, it's just the rubber tire. Still a great deal.

DarkScout said:   They have bike tires for $6. If I'm reading it right it,s a rim, a tube and rubber. You won't beat that.

Thanks. Just covered Xmas and Bday for my dad an avid cyclist even in cold weather.

ktg said:   For the photo crowd, here's a Brunton carbon-fiber tripod for $116.

$183 at Amazon, decent reviews.

The Amazon link is to an aluminum one with flip locks. I think the one that resembles the REI tripod is this one with twist locks, carbon fiber selling for $399.

Wow, I figured a sale like this, at the end of summer would have more summer merchandise. Living in South Texas, I don't have much need for fleece or balaclavas.

Ended up buying something that wasn't even on the sale.

chino49 said:   ktg said:   For the photo crowd, here's a Brunton carbon-fiber tripod for $116.

The Amazon link is to an aluminum one with flip locks. I think the one that resembles the REI tripod is this one with twist locks, carbon fiber selling for $399.

I cna't find any reviews on the carbon fiber, and not much generally on the Brunton brand. Anyone else? Seems like a killer deal

Also, can you return items if you do not end up wanting them?

wilked said:   Also, can you return items if you do not end up wanting them?

Yes, online or in the store. I didn't see any reason you can't (both on closeout and overstock items)

wilked said:   chino49 said:   ktg said:   For the photo crowd, here's a Brunton carbon-fiber tripod for $116.

I cna't find any reviews on the carbon fiber, and not much generally on the Brunton brand. Anyone else? Seems like a killer deal

I got it, pretty impressive specs for the price. I drive by REI every day, can always return it if it sucks...

shoxpro72 said:   REI Gone! Gone! Gone! sale up to 75% or more, some are 78%. Great deals on Mountain Hardwear. REI.com free ship over $50.00
REI Link

also, don't forget if you have a member card, to apply your rewards to the order (if you want to use it). I had $3.47 in rewards from prior year, but didn't even know I had it (usually REI sends out rebate check).

Thanks.

Thanks, OP -- I think. Just spent $300 that I wasn't planning on spending

Thanks OP ... great deals

75% off, then 3% Cash Back through FW, plus 10% in annual refund. Comes out to about 78% discount. Just bought $200's worth. Thanks a lot OP!

Spent $100 on shirts and jackets that I totally don't need. They oughta rename this site skinnywallet...

Edit: Green for OP!

HiLine said:   75% off, then 3% Cash Back through FW, plus 10% in annual refund. Comes out to about 78% discount. Just bought $200's worth. Thanks a lot OP!

No refund for members on clearance items.

edick said:   HiLine said:   75% off, then 3% Cash Back through FW, plus 10% in annual refund. Comes out to about 78% discount. Just bought $200's worth. Thanks a lot OP!

Ha! Didn't know that. Makes sense though

First time REI shopper...

Got myself some warm weather running gear.
$60 for a handful of goodies.

Used Upromise 5% CashBack (first time doing that too).

Grn4U!

Rossta said:   Spent $100 on shirts and jackets that I totally don't need. They oughta rename this site skinnywallet...

Edit: Green for OP!
exactly in the same boat. Red shade of Green for OP

$300. Good deal!

HiLine said:   edick said:   HiLine said:   75% off, then 3% Cash Back through FW, plus 10% in annual refund. Comes out to about 78% discount. Just bought $200's worth. Thanks a lot OP!

Ha! Didn't know that. Makes sense though

Yeah, I wish! Especially since that's pretty much everything I buy there. Love REI. Lifetime returns always help too.

Picked up some random items, thanks!

Thanks Op

Two items were removed from my cart while shopping. So if you see something you like buy it fast before it sells out

shopped this morning. ended up spending 120 on "i dont know what for." thanks for the deal!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014