• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
ThinkGeek offers the "Canned Unicorn Meat" Dismembered Plush for $9.99 plus $6.04 for shipping. This can (with removable bottom) contains a dismembered unicorn plush and no actual edibles.
LINK

ThinkGeek
See ThinkGeek coupons that earn 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

pic
Thanks sartor
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

$16 for parts of a stuffed toy...hmmm

Tastes like rubber chicken

just in time for Halloween! this'll go well with the kids...

Cantonese animism legend proclaims that if you eat a fresh, still-beating unicorn heart, you'll shat rainbow striped poo and your wee-wee will sparkle for the rest of your life.

I'll pass on the processed canned stuff. It's not certified organic or kosher.

disturbing

something to do for Halloween

I like the infectious disease stress balls better
http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/e8f1/

Anyone have the sodium per serving from the nutrition label?

where is the deal here? Amazon has it for $12 or less with FSSS most of the time:

http://camelcamelcamel.com/ThinkGeek-Canned-Unicorn-Meat/product...

Pretty sure I got it cheaper at Amazon a couple months ago. A gift for a board member, and he LOVED it! You MUST READ the reviews. They are almost funnier than the gift!

$6.49 now

They had free shipping with no minimum yesterday... I know that doesn't help anyone now. Just saying the deal was much better yesterday...

Unicorn tastes too gamey. I prefer Lucky Charms because they taste magically delicious.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014