• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Backcountry.com Coupon: Bump Up Any Sale Item to 50% Off @ Backcountry.com - 50% off after Coupon

Shipping starts at $5.95
Expires On: Dec 31, 2014 11:00pm

Coupons
SAVE50 - Bump up any sale item to at least 50% off

Restrictions include: skis, ski boots, ski bindings, ski poles, snowboards, snowboard boots, snowboard bindings, all paddle products, all bike frames, all bike components, bike racks, car racks, all rack accessories, Burton, B By Burton and Anon.

Shipping is free on orders over $50.

Some sale items already discounted more than 50%... no additional discount taken.

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Backcountry.com
Need a Backcountry.com coupon that earns 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Logo
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

servers are down ... checkout is impossible at the moment ... just looking no buying

Site is live and fine for me. However, the code isn't working? Anyone else?

Edit: OOPS- only on sale items Worked fine now.

It appears that items marked on sale throughout the website are no longer marked as such once you put them in the cart.

Edit: My bad. Not all sizes are necessarily on sale.

Restrictions take out just about anything I would jump to buy. Maybe when their site starts working I'll find a nice snowboard jacket.

Seems like it only takes 50% off the retail price. I added a pair of sunglasses that are listed at $65.xx on sale. After applying the coupon, it brings them to $59, which is 50% off the original/retail price. I was expecting to see $32.xx but I guess not...

Seeing in my cart: "Discount is not as good as current sales price."

Best bargains are already reduced by 60%, so the 50% promotion does not change the prices.

A FREE SHIPPING on all orders code?... That would be useful!!!

Site is hammered.

Doesn't really work on most items. Definitely not WM gear, since they're never on sale.

How nice of Backcountry to pretty much remove a lot of sale discount so you can't "Bump it up". Go figure.

TY OP. Got an Osprey Porter 46 pack for $50 (this normally runs for $80+ elsewhere) as well as the Sawyer 2-liter water treatment kit for $50 (normally $80+ elsewhere). I paid $50 for just this filter @ Amazon several months ago in preparation for a Half-Dome hike, so this seems like a really good deal since there are two bladders included. I figure it doesn't hurt to have an extra one of these filters around or in the car in case of an emergency.

I missed that one because of the site issue

Ended up getting this: Porter 65 Backpack - 3900cu in I hope it's not too big.

They may have one item in each jacket/shirt etc on sale. The rest are just regular price. Forget it!

couldn't get the code to work. Doesn't work for paddle products.

lowspeed said:   I missed that one because of the site issue

Ended up getting this: Porter 65 Backpack - 3900cu in I hope it's not too big.

I got the Porter 46 yesterday. It's a good size and seems like it can fit a lot, but isn't too bulky - the "straightjacket" compression feature makes it slimmer too. I hear the 46 works great as an airplane carry-on as it's within the dimension limits. If you were hoping to bring the 65 on as a carry-on, it might be a little tough but you might be able to slip by. It looks to be a pretty solid bag in my estimation though.

Instead of just marking their sale items down to 50% off, they take just 40% off then insist that you enter a code to get it to the full 50%..

Really bad service. I'll pass.

Restrictions include: all the things I want

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014