• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Faster then a V-tec :)
Disclaimer
Was At WalMart San Jose story rd store today, new in box marked down to $50.00

Click it just do it ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Walmart
See Walmart discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

icewinsagain said:   Was At WalMart San Jose story rd store today, new in box marked down to $50.00

Clixk it just do it ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Huh?

seeing it at $150+ in MD

one season mower, disposable at best. Design of these mowers are terrible. But for $50, get it if you can.

$150 here in South Texas!

$154 at 3 other Wally Worlds in the east bay area.

sensia said:   one season mower, disposable at best. Design of these mowers are terrible. But for $50, get it if you can.

Rated higher then a craftsmen by CR

sensia said:   one season mower, disposable at best. Design of these mowers are terrible. But for $50, get it if you can.What's funny is for years I kept buying "good" mowers for lots more than the "disposable" mowers and a few years, they would die and cost nearly as much to repair as a new disposable one. So, last time I bought a disposable one and it's keeps on going.

yep.. $150 and not available....

I have never seen 2 walmarts have the same clearance deals. This is store specific, or regional, at best.

$150+ in GA

vtec-kicked-in-yo
Disclaimer
VTECH, bitches.

JesseLivermore said:   VTECH, bitches.

LMFAO I thought no one see the type on my pic

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014