• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Hertz.

Through 12/31/ 2012 If I remember correctly......

Weekend day 14.99 at participating locations....

Code is FRDM.

Hope that helps!

PS: AAA of so. Cal CDP code will give you 10% off on top of any other discounts, enter 004 into the CDP PROMO CODE box.

hpm.

Hertz
See Hertz promo codes that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

where do I enter the "FRDM" code?

manny805 said:   where do I enter the "FRDM" code?

In the rate quote field. Thanks OP, worked like a charm!

No go for Orlando airport.

004 code is for AAA members?

forgw said:   004 code is for AAA members?

4 is the CDP for AAA Southern California.

What code for Maryland?

The 004 code gave me a discount on the rate for a one way IAD to JFK
What happens if I reserve not being a member?

I would not chance reserving the car without being a member. I often use my Platinum AMEX discount and they check often. There are several different CDP's you can use. Do you have an account at Bank of America? How about the Car and Drive CDP?

Thank you for all the codes - AAA of Northern California, Utah, etc. Hertz CDP code is 005 or 5!

Hertz has a AAA special right now for $50 off the base...it pays for that 'facility surcharge' for the airport pick-ups! yay!
I was able to get my weekly rental down from $192 (lowest from Alamo and Budget with coupons or pay now option) to $165 via Hertz, Lihue Airport, Hawaii...not too shabby!

I tried over 20 different coupons and combinations on various car rental sites, so hopefully this will save someone hours of searching The above info was great!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014