• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-21-timex-weekender-watches?utm_m...

Timex Weekender Watches for Men and Women Online Deal $17 Shipped @ Groupon

Groupon
Need a Groupon coupon that earns 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Timex Weekender Watches (47.97kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Wow, the watch are so cool

in for 2, thank you!

Great, I bought one for about double that on Amazon and I love the watch. The original battery did die only after a few months though. But nice cheap watch I love wearing

Hahaha 3 New Members all declaring their love for these crappy watches...

Nice deal on solid little watches, trying to decide which one to add to my large watch collection with a wide range in values.

Edit: Ordered T2N650.

yeah, why all "newbies" said they like this watch, which really raise some questions that deserve investigation

uestc said:   yeah, why all "newbies" said they like this watch, which really raise some questions that deserve investigation

yeah but BB is the OP on this deal so this can't be self promo.

Didn't know I was a newbie

If these are 45mm or larger, then solid green. Size does not seem to be listed, so I doubt it.

JiggleTheHandle said:   If these are 45mm or larger, then solid green. Size does not seem to be listed, so I doubt it.

Looked them up on Amazon, seems the men's/uni a mix of 36 and 38 (woman's model = 35), sorry. Somebody likes the big watches, hmmmm?

saw these at Target today for $35

like this watch, and so cheap.

Good reviews on the mens, couldn't find one on the women's. Too large for my wrist though.

DahDee said:   JiggleTheHandle said:   If these are 45mm or larger, then solid green. Size does not seem to be listed, so I doubt it.

Looked them up on Amazon, seems the men's/uni a mix of 36 and 38 (woman's model = 35), sorry. Somebody likes the big watches, hmmmm?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014