• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Contemporary Airlift Bar Stools, Set of 2 @ Buy.com - $59.99
compare at $139.99
Free Shipping!

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary

bar stools
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Anyone know if they come fully disassembled and whether I can take it in a suitcase?

fdsfesque said:   Anyone know if they come fully disassembled and whether I can take it in a suitcase?

That's the question on everyone's mind. I'm surprised the OP didn't mention if it can fit into a suitcase.

They come assembled. You can take the seat off with screws if you want. The lift mechanism is very good. The seat itself is terrible and falls apart after about a year, besides being very uncomfortable.

I bought them from Amazon for the same price. My 5ft friend thinks they're OK, but I'm 6ft and find the footrest too close to the seat. I can only sit on them when adjusted low enough to plant my feet on the floor. Also, they have some rust pitting in the chrome after a year on my enclosed patio in the NC humidity.

There is also a $10 Coupon

http://www.buy.com/retail/coupon.asp?prid=84731145&&

Thanks to GoodDay over @SD

I got these for $50 a month ago...Metro/Sleek looking? Yes. Comfortable? Depends on your body shape and how long. FYI, Kmart sells 3 pub height padded chairs, non-adjustable but with backrests for $30...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014