Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

blendtec (8.86kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

I got my order yesterday. The unit comes with obvious scratches and dents. Very regret for this purchase.

ep11365 said:   I got my order yesterday. The unit comes with obvious scratches and dents. Very regret for this purchase.

Complain to the seller and try to get a better unit or a refund.

ep11365 said:   I got my order yesterday. The unit comes with obvious scratches and dents. Very regret for this purchase.
The new one costs over $400.. you paid less than half. Can't expect a like New refurb.

GudSpellur said:   ep11365 said:   I got my order yesterday. The unit comes with obvious scratches and dents. Very regret for this purchase.

Complain to the seller and try to get a better unit or a refund.

I took some pictures of the condition I received. I was told that I might receive the same since they mentioned signs of use & wear on the outside of the unit in their ads, like the jar or the base. However, if you are going to return it, there's a 25% restocking fee will be deducted and you still need to pay the shipping for the return. It's really not worthy to waste time to deal with.

aqan said:   ep11365 said:   I got my order yesterday. The unit comes with obvious scratches and dents. Very regret for this purchase.
The new one costs over $400.. you paid less than half. Can't expect a like New refurb.

I've been through this seller before - they claim "refurbished" but what arrives is just plain old and used. Mine arrived with a filthy jar. Used is not the same as refurbished.

scoobydooby said:   aqan said:   ep11365 said:   I got my order yesterday. The unit comes with obvious scratches and dents. Very regret for this purchase.

I've been through this seller before - they claim "refurbished" but what arrives is just plain old and used. Mine arrived with a filthy jar. Used is not the same as refurbished.

Actually what they claim is "Seller refurbished"

NOT the same as manufacturer refurbished.

"Seller refurbished" is just a more palatable name for "used" and re-packaged.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014