• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
NYC to Hawaii $465 RT Flight (Taxes Included)

http://www.fly.com/Deal/?Id=NYC091812

Hawaii from New York City, $465-$477 (Roundtrip incl. Tax)

Flights to Honolulu and Maui, Hawaii, from New York City just dropped to $465-$477 roundtrip, including taxes.

These fares are up to $200 off typical winter prices.

Use the Fly.com Low Fare Calendar links below to easily find the best dates to travel through mid-December. Book today -- this fare is not advertised by the airline and may disappear at any time.

ROUTE R/T incl. TAX
VIEW FARES
New York City - Honolulu $465
New York City - Maui $477

gabu op

Member Summary

hawaii
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I wouldn't pay more than $464 .

jkjk, this is a great deal. Been there many times, both islands, best place in the world i've been. Usually ~$1000++

@ $100 less from LAX for the west coast folks

no deals from Detroit? A couple years ago I got DTW-OGG for $465 r/t in November.

On eBay you can get some really good prices on Hawaii Rentals. A lot of the rentals are peopleís timeshare weeks that they canít use. You donít have to do any timeshare presentations either. Last Year I bought a rental for 2 weeks at X-mas for $2,600 1 bedroom 2 bathroom partial kitchen at Marriot Ocean Club. Previous years I picked up units at Maui Hill, Maui Sunset I liked Maui Hill over the Maui Sunset. On Kawai I picked up a unit called the Beachboy and I donít remember the other place I had for a 2nd week. On the Big Island I had some good rentals also. Oahu I picked up a week at the Marriot Kolina. I love Hawaii and try to go as much as possible. The places that I listed were nice and would say at any of them. All I picked up for really great prices, its better then a small Hotel

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014