• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
It's only 12 inches deep, but here is the closeout top box to match the bottom box in my other post. There
is one in Fayetteville, GA.

SKU 189-496

Price and sku in attached picture

Home Depot
Need a Home Depot coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

husky (15.81kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

I bought this box a few months back when it was on sale for .....$75. It is a reasonably good drawer set, just don't expect silky smooth ball bearings. It can stick and is not a one handed operation.

Picked one up at Tustin CA Home Depot, rang up for $50 and I had a $10 gift card. Thanks!

If you're in socal, there's one left in Huntington Beach...

Rang up $50 for me also here in NYC.

Scored one last night! Also rang up for me at $50

Rang up for $50 in Lake Forest, CA. I got their last one, which was a floor model in storage on the high shelves.

Several in the Mconough, GA store correctly marked 50.00

wrlsguy said:   Rang up for $50 in Lake Forest, CA. I got their last one, which was a floor model in storage on the high shelves.

Cool they looked for you. I went to a store with 3 as per their handset, they looked on the shelves and said, "Oh well, not here, I guess they sold or were stolen". Lazy worker...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014