• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
ZyXel Mini Powerline AV Ethernet Adapter Kit @ Buy.com - $69.99
was $89.99
Free Shipping!

FatWallet Cash Back will be calculated at 2.5% for qualifying purchases of this item.

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Rakuten.com Shopping
See Rakuten.com Shopping coupons that earn Up to 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I just want to make sure; does it have two units or just one? TIA

AMZ $64.99 FS
For streaming video, I's so tired of wireless. Happy with wired network now!

$64.99 + FS @ AMZ

ohrama said:   I just want to make sure; does it have two units or just one? TIA

A kit means it has two (or more) units ready to make a complete power line network solution.

500 Mbps. .. Sweet.. In for one

thanks OP. these are 2 units for whoever was asking up there.

In 4 one. Thanks OP.
Amazon price increased to $84.95 (+CA sales tax).

Amazon still has it for $64.99 with free Prime shipping you just need to look at "more buying choices" to the right instead of selecting the default vendor.

For those those who bought this prepare for utter disappointment.
For those thinking of buying this ... dont waste your time.

You wont get anywhere near the speeds they taut.
Do your research on powerline adapters.

No network technology gets full advertised rate. There are overheads and in the case of power line Ethernet, less than ideal wiring, which, incidentally would also affect UTP except of course you have to try really hard to make them less than ideal. That said think in relative terms. If you have tried 200MB before and it wasn't hacking it (it wasn't for my inside wring), going to 500MB will likely be a 2.5X improvement (it was for me). So happy camper here but YMMV. I hope whoever it didn't work out for, you also realize 1Gb Ethernet would never transfer that fast. You'd be lucky to get actually half that...

Anyone know if the mini is compatible with the "maxies"? Also anyone else seeing that the wired port isn't GigE on the mini?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014