• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Saveur magazine (31.44kB)
Thanks Logician1313
Disclaimer

Anyone having any issue with the link? My page just keeps loading....

same problem

NICKel said:   Anyone having any issue with the link? My page just keeps loading....

Yup, same issue here... loading... loading... Could be the FW effect

It eventually loaded and worked for me. Thanks OP!

Website was a little slow, but each page eventually loaded in turn and I received confirmation of the 'order.' Thanks!

Thanks a bunch OP. My sister loves this magazine (and heck, I get cooked food out of it - smile)...it does take forever to load but seems to eventually go through.

This was also posted last week and it was very slow in loading then as well. Then they sent 8 emails confirming my subscription but none had my name on it. Very bizarre.

Thanks OP! The pages were slow to load but it eventually went through.

Thanks OP hope it comes.

Still working. Thanks OP!

One of the best food magazines we've tried. Amazing recipes.

huss417 said:   This was also posted last week and it was very slow in loading then as well. Then they sent 8 emails confirming my subscription but none had my name on it. Very bizarre.My experience is the same as huss417. Signed up again this time and no problems so far. Got the confirmation email with my name on it.

Is there somewhere you can just log in to your existing Mercury account and add it?

ElephantNest said:   One of the best food magazines we've tried. Amazing recipes.

agreed, thanks op!

Thanks OP!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014