• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Bestbuy is clearing out their laptops, picked up this laptop tonight for $375 @ Bestbuy B&M store. The batteries have not been used there & they clean it up at the geek squad for you at no extra charge.

Toshiba link to laptop

Member Summary

L875-S7208
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Detailed Specifications
Performance
PROCESSOR*
Intel® Core™ i3-2370M Processor
OPERATING SYSTEM*
Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit), SP1
GRAPHICS ENGINE*
Mobile Intel® HD Graphics
Memory and Storage
MEMORY*
4GB DDR3 1333MHz memory
HARD DRIVE*
640GB HDD (5400rpm, Serial ATA)
OPTICAL DRIVE*
DVD-SuperMulti drive (+/-R double layer)
Audio and Video
DISPLAY SIZE
17.3" widescreen
DISPLAY TYPE*
HD+ TruBrite® LED Backlit display
DISPLAY RESOLUTION
1600x900, 16:9 aspect ratio, Supports 720p content
AUDIO
Headphone jack (stereo), Microphone jack (mono), SRS Premium Sound HD™, Standard stereo speakers
Communication
WEBCAM
Webcam and microphone
WIRELESS LAN*
Wi-Fi® Wireless networking (802.11b/g/n)
BLUETOOTH
No Bluetooth (No Antenna)
MODEM
No Modem port
LAN
10/100 Ethernet LAN
Power
AC ADAPTER
65W (19V 3.42A) Auto-sensing, 100-240V / 50-60Hz input
BATTERY
Li-Ion (48Wh, 6-Cell)
BATTERY LIFE*
Up to 4.83 hours
Expansion
PC EXPRESS SLOT
No PC Express Slot
SMARTCARD READER
No SmartCard Reader slot
MEDIA
Memory Card Reader
USB PORTS
1-USB (2.0) port with Sleep and Charge, 2-USB (3.0) ports
HDMI
HDMI® output port
RGB
RGB port
Software, Support and Security
SECURITY AND PROTECTION
HDD Recovery, Security Cable Lock Slot
SOFTWARE*
Google® Chrome, Hard disc (HDD) recovery, Microsoft® Office Starter 2010 (Reduced functionality Word® and Excel® with advertising), Microsoft® Silverlight™, Microsoft® Windows Live Essentials including Photo Gallery, Messenger, Mail, Writer and Movie Maker, Microsoft® Windows Media Player 12, Norton Internet Security™ 2012 (30-day trial), SRS Premium Sound HD™, Toshiba App Place, Toshiba BookPlace™, Toshiba Bulletin Board™, Toshiba Disc Creator, Toshiba Face Recognition, Toshiba HDD/SSD Alert, Toshiba Laptop Checkup, Toshiba Media Controller, Toshiba PC Health Monitor, Toshiba Recovery Disk Creator, Toshiba ReelTime™, Toshiba Resolution+® Upconvert Plug-in for Media Player, Toshiba Service Station, Toshiba Web Camera Application, Toshiba eco Utility™, WildTangent® Game Console
STANDARDS
RoHS Compatible, Energy Star Qualified, EPEAT™ Gold
STANDARD LIMITED WARRANTY*
1-Yr Parts and Labor, 1-Year Battery
Physical Description
INPUTS AND CONTROLS
Premium US keyboard with 10-key pad (Black), Touch pad pointing device with multi touch control
WEIGHT*
Starting at 6.3 lbs.
COLOR
Mercury Silver

Recent reviews:

Excellent laptop!
September 16, 2012
POSTED BY: cashcreators, Lincoln, NE
OVERALL RATING: 5.0 out of 5.0
“I was going to buy either a Dell or an HP...but this Toshiba had more computer for the same money and the reviews were great. Very satisfied!”
Amazing!!
August 29, 2012
POSTED BY: toshibamaster, Philadelphia
“I love the laptop very much. It's fast and reliable. The screen is amazingly big and the speed is incredible. The keys are spaced out and has a very handy number keypad. I had a Toshiba laptop before and it was a very good product as well. The only thing i don't like is that the left click button on the mouse pad looks a little bit curved in but the right one is fine. It's not a big deal at all but i always notice the small things. Again this is the best laptop i have ever owned. If you are looking for the best speed and the best looking computer look no more.”
New Purchase
August 24, 2012
POSTED BY: weezer, boerne, tx
“Bought this laptop as a first time laptop purchase. The monitor is outstanding - bright, clear, and very easy to work from. Quick start-up. Fast surfing. Great value!”

thanks! of course at this price it's 1600 x 900 but that's ok. Even though I snagged a bunch of similar spec'd new HP's for $300 a year ago from Staples, this deal is still better than a kick in the groin. got an item number?

EDIT:

Is this it:

SKU: 5768259

Got almost the same laptop, just different model # last winter from BB. Very happy with it...not a bit of trouble. Even at 1600x900 my video watching is very impressive. Would buy again.

callenjr said:   Got almost the same laptop, just different model # last winter from BB. Very happy with it...not a bit of trouble. Even at 1600x900 my video watching is very impressive. Would buy again.

You probably got the i3 - 2350M with the 500 GB HD right ?

Already got one.

Got one to have a try!

littlewen said:   Already got one.

You like it??

Anyone else stop by there ?

There's a $399 deal out there for a AMD version.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014