• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
48 in FOOSBALL Table $47.49 free pick up Sears (with Sears REWARDS CARD)http://www.sears.com/search=00643965
SKU 00643965

Sears
See Sears discounts that earn 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

foosball
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

No spinning.

Foosball is the devil!

Cool. I was expecting to drop atleast $150 on craigslist for one. I know this thing is MDF only, but it wont be played hard by any stretch.

Considered then kept the card in the wallet. Reviews / ratings not stellar. Discount isn't that big. It's not uncommon to see 50% or more on these types of items. Admittedly you might have to wait until early January clearance. I think for a thing like a foosball table you either go big or go home.

Unless it's for 6 year olds.

ragedogg69 said:   Cool. I was expecting to drop atleast $150 on craigslist for one.

Well...since you can almost get two of these (at regular price) for that amount...either your looking at for a higher quality table...or don't know the sale prices of these.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014