• Go to page :
  • 123 4
  • Text Only
I was just at TRU and did not see the $10 coupon either. Crazy crowds! I did, however, get 40% off another disney movie using Nemo as the higher priced one.

If you're going to take advantage of the B1G1 offers, there are a few disney movies on sale:

Pocahontas I & II $19.99
Lady & the Tramp 2 $19.99
The Aristocats $19.99
The Great Mouse Detective $19.99
Toy Story 3 $19.99
Cinderella 2 & 3 $22.99 (if you purchase 2, tell the to price match their website price of $22.49)
Tigger Movie $22.99 (price match website if it rings up $29.99)

money167 said:   Where are the $10 coupons suppose to be?

They might be at Customer Service, but those coupons were apparently in a gift bag/packet given to a couple hundred cusotmers
for Black Friday.

There a decent scan of that coupon over on sd in one of Nemo thread -- poster JeniC post 80
I think a couple folks said it worked for them at least on the 3D version. I don't anyone reported getting
the 10 and 5 to stack or using 2 on same purchase for 2 copies of Nemo.

Need to get two copies - 3D or non doesn't matter. SD reports the $5 MFG is good on 3disc version. But you can only use one $10 per transaction. You can still use two $5 though. Based on my math, my best option is to get both together using the B1G140%, one $10 TRU and two $5 MFG coupons. Total should be under $25 plus tax.

Doing split transactions and two $10 and two $5 coupons, puts me under $26 + tax.

And doing two B1G140% on two 3disc and using two $5, puts me under $27 + tax.

Since I had preordered, I picked up 2 5 disc Finding Nemo for $24.78 + tax
used two $5 coupons
The $10 GC will bring the price down to $18.36 (8% tax)
NOTE. GC is applie after taxes

My TRU location didn't have UP 3D or Tigger movie
You can also combine two separate preorders to take advantage of the B1G1 40% Off
Side note, there's a B1G1 free promo for Sony movies $14.99 or less, so you can get Cloudy with a chance of meatballs bluray/DVD combo, 2 for $9.99 (it also includes a digital copy which has expired)

Got two 5disc sets for under $28 including tax. No problem using two $5 coupons but only able to use a $10.

They had them at the customer service desk. Will enter the code later today as SD reports giving two movie tickets instead of one.

NOTE: If they don't have them in their locked cabinet, ask. In my case they kept claiming they were out of stock until I insist they go to the back room as I know they keep them there. They eventually went to look and brought a stack of them.

CONFIRMED! With the 5disc set I got TWO movie tickets up to $10 towards Monsters Inc 3D. This is a DEAL!

Has anyone had any luck finding UP 3D @ any TRU location?

thedbn said:   Has anyone had any luck finding UP 3D @ any TRU location?

Not this camper -- 3 locations today and none them had UP 3D

I've only seen it @ BB but it doesn't have a slipcover
I was going to check target, but noticed it's not on their website (I'll still go there anyway) since they have a deal for buying two disney titles (discussed here)

I picked up UP 3D from target (came with slip cover)
It was going for $34.99
Pricematched to BB's $27.99 and got an extra $8 off for picking up finding nemo 3D
Also got $10 GC using coupon from a deal posted on fb that expired 12/8
Overall, it turns out that TRU had the best deal for the finding nemo 3D
even w/o any preorder, giftcard, or Groupon offer, still very hot:
1 3D order: $27.99 - $5 Disney coupon - $10 TRU coupon = $12.99 + tax
2 3D orders: $27.99 * 2 = $55.98 - $11.20 (B1G1 40%) - $5 Disney coupon (*2) - $10 TRU coupon = $24.78 + tax
Special thanks to rsuaver for clarifying the use of the $10 TRU coupon.
Dr deals thanks for compiling this thread.

A Wreck It Ralph preorder card is available, as I saw it at my store a couple of days ago. $8 off any disc, and it should work on Peter Pan next week. There is also a $5 coupon to sweeten the deal. It looks like TRU's Peter Pan price is the same as BB and Target next week ($23 and $28 for 2 and 3 disc respectively).

So it seems the computers aren't set up to combine the Peter Pan sale price with the Wreck It Ralph card, similar to what happened with Avengers. Thankfully, I was able to get a manager override, but that would definitely by be a YMMV situation on top of the YMMV on finding the cards in the first place.

Dr Deals, which Peter Pan version did you purchase?
3-disc or 2-disc combo

3 disc

Those of us who preordered Peter Pan 3-disc set via Amazon got it for $19.99 (I got email confirmation today)
Dr. Deals, how much did the 3 disc cost after all the discounts?

I paid $20+tax for Peter Pan 3 disc AND the preorder, so $15 net for Pan. The coupon probably would have scanned for the 2 disc as well, which would have been $15 for PP and the preorder ($10 net), but one could probably only get away with that if the computers have been fixed/were set up correctly for the 2 disc in the first place. For me, I think using the coupon on the 2 disc would have been impossible since the fine print antennae were already up from the preorder mess.

$7 Scott/DMR Peter Pan coupon link
Not sure if it stacks with the $5 coupon
Expires 2/8

If only that individual had put Disney in his title, I'd have been auto-notified of it and could have used it. Unfortunately, it expires tonight.

Or DMR could have just mentioned this on their site. Very frustrating and weird coupons this time around.

Wreck-it Ralph $7 Coupon
link
Coupon valid in store March 5-8, 2013

hopefully there'll be another $5 coupon similar to the one Dr. Deals posted so one can see if they can be combined

I picked up MONSTER'S INC 3D yesterday from TRU in Htown
they had to manually discount the $8 Wreck it Ralph pre-order card discount (manager override)
cost $26.xx after taxes ($27.99 - $8 discount + $5 pre-order + tax)

Don't forget your coupon if you plan on picking up @ B&M locations
Target: $19.99 (blu-ray/DVD combo), $27.99 3D combo
BB: $22.99 (blu-ray/DVD combo), $27.99 3D combo
TRU: $22.99 (blu-ray/DVD combo), $34.99 3D combo

YMMV on price matching and using a coupon, but I've done it in the past @ TRU & Target

TRU had shelf tags for $29.99 for the 3D version...but of course the computers weren't ringing it up properly. Required price override. Of course, if your store doesn't have the shelf tag, you are likely out of luck (not that this is cheapest anyway).

Interesting. I'm going to try and PM to target or BB which have it for $27.99
If no go, I'll try to get a refund for the $5 deposit

the local TRU in North Little Rock, AR had no signs for a sale, 3D Wreck version rang up @ $34.99 and they wouldn't PM to BB (which was in the same strip)
will try again in Htown on friday (coupon expires on friday)

Another option is to just buy at TRU and return the whole thing for a full refund later. This way you shouldn't have to play games with just returning a deposit.

It really was wild they had absolutely no advertised sale on the 3D versio this week.

thanks for the suggestion
the Htown store agreed to PM to BB, so I got Wreck it Ralph for $17.xx after taxing (used $7 coupon)

No coupons for Mulan, Brother Bear, or Hunchback of Notre Dame

BB: $24.99 each (buy 2 get $6 off)
Target: Mulan $22.99 (other movies not listed in their ad)

DMC has Bear + Hunchback for $39.95 + $5.44 s&h
(add Cinderella 3 disc set for a total of $55.95 free s&h)

Mulan and Hunchback (and maybe Brother Bear) are on my list for enrollment titles with DMC as soon as they become available as such. It seems these lower profile releases aren't taking too long to gain enrollment title status, so I'll just try to get them no later than this fall along with Aristocats, Rescuers, Pocahontas, and Great Mouse Detective. Thankfully, my kids have still not caught on that I sold our old copy of Aristocats.

$5 coupon towards specific editions of The Little Mermaid on Amazon here
To be released Oct 1st

Oz The Great and Powerful $7 Coupon
link
Valid June 1114, 2013

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014