• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
The Patriot LX Class 10 MicroSDHC flash memory cards offer blazing performance for mobile devices. The LX Class 10 MicroSDHC memory cards meet the latest SD Association specifications and provide a minimum sustained write speed of 10MB/s. Fast enough to record High Definition video, our LX Class 10 MicroSDHC cards keep up with the most demanding hardware. Patriot LX Class 10 MicroSDHC memory cards are available in 4GB, 8GB, 16GB and 32GB capacities and offer a 5 year warranty. Remove the bottleneck of slow memory. Capture every image or video without missing a moment. Depend on the Patriot LX Class 10 SDHC card.

linkymoo

Member Summary

Patriot LX Series 16GB microSDHC
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Also available online with 1.99 shipping.

Class 10 dont mean jack with Patriot cards. My Sandisk of 5 years ago is faster than any of these Patriots...please be warned

I'm not sure what you are talking about. I've never had any problems with Patriot's Flash Cards. I've bought Patriot's 32G Micro SD for my HTC phone and its blazing. Much better than the Sandisk I had that came with the Phone.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014