• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
T-Mobile website has Galaxy S3 $100 after MIR (new customer with 2 years contract).

Link

T-Mobile
See T-Mobile promo codes that earn Up to $37.50 FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Galaxy S3
Thanks Logician1313
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Piece of plastic junk

king0fSpades: Any reasons/bad experience with this phone?

What's strange is that the S3 is $99.99 but the older S2 is $149.99 on the same page.

Note: Best Buy has the S3 for $99.99 and the S2 for $49.99 at the store.

Any reason the Note not showing on web site. Good price on the S III.


Please add 16 GB to title.

beltme said:   The note is quasi discontinued - http://techcrunch.com/2012/08/24/t-mobile-discontinues-the-galax...That is pretty crazy, I hope they get the Note II out promptly, otherwise they might as well have left the old model available (not much difference anyway).

shows on 2nd page. Good deal.
Two weeks ago I got it for $130 after rebate.
Will they price match to their current price ?

I just called and upgraded my lines to get this phone for $99.99 without a rebate. Plus I upgraded 4 lines all to the s3 and they gave me two phones for free.

no harm in trying. good luck

villagepeople said:   shows on 2nd page. Good deal.
Two weeks ago I got it for $130 after rebate.
Will they price match to their current price ?

Jasmyn said:   I just called and upgraded my lines to get this phone for $99.99 without a rebate. Plus I upgraded 4 lines all to the s3 and they gave me two phones for free.

That sounds like a good deal. What's your monthly plan charge after the upgrade? Basically I believe you are stating 4 G3S for $200, correct?

king0fSpades said:   Piece of plastic junk

Apple Fan Boi is obvious

Question:

Is there anything that prevents me from getting a phone, terminating the contract in a few days, and getting this phone for $100 + 200 ETF + 1 month of service?

Krazen1211 said:   Question:

Is there anything that prevents me from getting a phone, terminating the contract in a few days, and getting this phone for $100 + 200 ETF + 1 month of service?


I've been thinking about the same thing. However, it will take at least 6-8 weeks to get the rebate, so you'd be looking at paying at least 2 months of service before the rebate comes or paying an extra $100 for the phone if you cancel before getting the rebate.

2 months of service will be equal or more than the $100 rebate.
brock811 said:   Krazen1211 said:   Question:

Is there anything that prevents me from getting a phone, terminating the contract in a few days, and getting this phone for $100 + 200 ETF + 1 month of service?


I've been thinking about the same thing. However, it will take at least 6-8 weeks to get the rebate, so you'd be looking at paying at least 2 months of service before the rebate comes or paying an extra $100 for the phone if you cancel before getting the rebate.

king0fSpades said:   Piece of plastic junk

Shame I got this instead of a slightly longer version of the same thing Apple has been pushing for five years.

Jasmyn

Were you eligible for an upgrade by extending your contract, or did you just happen to talk to the right person? Many times if you don't get what you want with T-Mobile, you just have to hang up and call again to reach a different CS agent.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014