• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/product/7-G34010?utm_source=

Full Lifetime Warranty
All Hi-Point firearms carry a lifetime, No-questions asked warranty.
Whether you are the original purchaser, or a third-hand owner, your Hi-Point firearm will be repaired free of charge.

Specifications and Features:

.40 S&W caliber
4.5" barrel
10 + 1 capacity
3 dot, fully adjustable sights
High impact polymer frame
FREE trigger lock
Durable, attractive, easy grip finish
Operations and safety sheet
100% American parts and assembly
Last round lock open
Magazine disconnect safety
7.75" overall length
Black powder coat finish
35 oz.

Thanks Mark

Member Summary

Hi-Point 40SW-B
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Before the teens, internet experts, paintballers, and the "mine is better" crew arrive.... yes, these are cheap and ugly, but shoot reliably.

Good weapon,very reliable,great price,very accurate,thanks BB

I own the 9mm carbine with red dot.....I love it

Sorry Butcher, but I hate these high points. Ugly as hell and not a quality gun. Do yourself a favor, if you wanna get into handguns, start with a Glock. You'll thank me later. Forget this cheap price, buy quality.

One less priced plastic gun that shoots fine to another more expensive plastic gun that also shoots fine, yeah that makes perfect sense

The Glocks suck, Obviously you have limited firearm experience. The Glocks are ugly plastic pieces of crap. But if you like to overpay for a name, be my guest.

Blurryeyed- Is there a new Glock available at this price point?

Always green to BB for his input/deals. I dont like hi-point but there is a place for these I guess. To say glocks suck or compare this to a glock would be oranges to apples. I really dont know of any law enforecement that carry hi-point, but then again I dont know many that carry Kimber either.
Thanks BB!

Come on guys. This isn't a rating forum. It's a deal forum.

Hi Points have there uses. I have one. I like it. Not as much as I like others but none the less I like it.

Comparisons aside this seems like a deal on this Hi Point to me.

ermd said:   Always green to BB for his input/deals. I dont like hi-point but there is a place for these I guess. To say glocks suck or compare this to a glock would be oranges to apples. I really dont know of any law enforecement that carry hi-point, but then again I dont know many that carry Kimber either.
Thanks BB!

Really,I can refer you to at the least 5 in my area that carry the carbines in their cars vs shotguns and rarely carry glucks and I'm not too far from Smyrna where they are manufactured.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014