• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
EL Linko

This is a 12 piece stainless set with a bonus anodized 12" grill pan ($60) added to cart and get a bonus 9” loaf pan and 15” baking sheet (a $24.99 value) by mail .

Use code SUPER

•Set includes: 8" fry pan, 10" covered fry pan, 1.5-qt. saucepan with pour spouts and straining lid, 3-qt. covered casserole, 3-qt. steamer insert, 3-qt. covered sauté pan and 6-qt. covered stockpot
•Stainless handles
•Measurement marking in saucepans and stockpots
•Brushed stainless steel band surrounds each piece
•Induction cooktop safe
•Glass lids oven safe to 450ºF
•Dishwasher safe

Macy's
Need a Macy's coupon that earns 5.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

12 Piece Emeril Cookware (25.57kB)
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

According to Amazon this set is tri-ply stainless base if anyone was wondering. The reviews look good over there too 10 reviews 4 stars. Link for anyone interested.

That is effectively 50% off of suggested retail. Nice deal OP. I have been waiting for a deal like this. Thanks!

jpf6368 said:   According to Amazon this set is tri-ply stainless if anyone was wondering. The reviews look good over there too 10 reviews 4 stars. Link for anyone interested.
First of all, that is not exactly the same set. It's close but not quite. Secondly, where do you see it saying that it's tri-ply stainless steel? It says very clearly on the Amazon page that it's "aluminum encapsulated base with bonded base."

MissCrabette said:   jpf6368 said:   According to Amazon this set is tri-ply stainless if anyone was wondering. The reviews look good over there too 10 reviews 4 stars. Link for anyone interested.
First of all, that is not exactly the same set. It's close but not quite. Secondly, where do you see it saying that it's tri-ply stainless steel? It says very clearly on the Amazon page that it's "aluminum encapsulated base with bonded base."

First of all, thanks for pointing out the slight difference I did not catch that previously. Secondly, It says very clearly on the Amazons page that it's "aluminum encapsulated base with bonded base" which by definition is tri-ply stainless base (two pieces of stainless bonded to a piece of aluminum or copper). This is not true try-ply style like traditional all clad since the tri-ply is only in the base and does not extend up the sides. However traditional all-clad is much more expensive for this reason.

I have this exact set, got while on sale, plus 20% off and also 2 cast iron emeril pans and an emeril cookbook free with purchase (each a $24.99 value).
$160 + tax out the door.

This is still a good deal. Get some bar keepers friend to use on the INSIDE of the pans, and mine look just as shiny as when i got them a year and a half ago.

If i recall correctly, All Clad has a lifetime warranty as well, adding to the sweetness of the deal.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014