• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Sears Home Sale: Up to 65% off and Extra 10% off Coupon @ Sears.com - Up to 65% off + 10% after Coupon

free in-store pickup

Coupons
FALLHOMESALE - Extra 10% off

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Sears
See Sears promo codes that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Sears Home
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Watch Out, you can sometimes do better on Kmart.com directly and you can use that Kmart $5 coupon.

I ordered 6 panels of curtains from Sears about 2 weeks ago. They were one of the Eclipse series blackout's. Good thing was I happened to catch a clearance item and got each panel for $7 bucks. Bad thing though was that I ordered all 6 of the same item, and when it came, 2 were different from the rest. The labels were all the same, but 2 were much thinner and had a different fabric. Weird.

Link takes me to a product page for Summit Window Panel 48 in. x 84 in.
The description states it is 54 in. x 63 in.
The selection field offers only 54 in. x 84 in.

Go figure!

mmyk72 said:   I ordered 6 panels of curtains from Sears about 2 weeks ago. They were one of the Eclipse series blackout's. Good thing was I happened to catch a clearance item and got each panel for $7 bucks. Bad thing though was that I ordered all 6 of the same item, and when it came, 2 were different from the rest. The labels were all the same, but 2 were much thinner and had a different fabric. Weird.

Could you tell me me what kind of material this is? I couldn't tell if this is thick or not. I'm looking for some thick curtains for winter.

niniss said:   mmyk72 said:   I ordered 6 panels of curtains from Sears about 2 weeks ago. They were one of the Eclipse series blackout's. Good thing was I happened to catch a clearance item and got each panel for $7 bucks. Bad thing though was that I ordered all 6 of the same item, and when it came, 2 were different from the rest. The labels were all the same, but 2 were much thinner and had a different fabric. Weird.

Could you tell me me what kind of material this is? I couldn't tell if this is thick or not. I'm looking for some thick curtains for winter.

Never mind, i just realized that you were talking about a different kind of curtain.

Kingofthenet said:   Watch Out, you can sometimes do better on Kmart.com directly and you can use that Kmart $5 coupon.

What that Kmart $5 coupon?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014