Lake City 30 Caliber Ammo Can
MFR# NM19A1
Material: Steel
Size: 10x3.5x7"
Color Green

New production.

Regular Price: $14.99
Special Price: $11.99

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/catalog/product/view/id/10862/s/lake-city-30-caliber-ammo-can-nm19a1/?utm_source=.30+Ammo+Can&utm_campaign=Constant+Contact&utm_medium=email

Member Summary

ammo (32.20kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

i checked shipping cost and for 3 cans to South Dakota it would be $9 and thats a really good price for shipping these days!

Seems like a decent deal for new production.
If you don't mind used good quality (I paint the new or used ones to get better protection either way)
sportsman guide has a decent deal on these cans as well. I think its 9.99 for .30 non members. Its a much better deal if you want .50 cal cans as they are 9.99 as well though. There are a ton of coupons for members and non members alike to reduce price or shipping. I am a member and was able to get 3 .50 cal cans plus shipped for around $16 total with a $20 off coupon SN968. The code for free shipping for non members is SH629, but you must purchase $75 dollars worth. If the coupons are expired there should be new ones out by now.

Nice deal, both to the OP and Ibanez.

I was looking out for a few cans (looking for some larger .50 for storing stuff too)this thread.

I picked up 4 of the .30 cans from Palmetto and shipping was only $12.00! Awesome deal for FW'ers in California!
GREEN for OP

(edited for clarity)

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014