• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
EL Linko

Price drops at checkout.

$19.95 Blowout: GE Nighthawk Platinum Headlight Bulbs
Save over 80% on select GE Nighthawk Platinum headlight bulbs through September 30, 2012, while supplies last. Discount will be applied during Checkout. Excludes H1, H4, and H11 models. This offer only applies to products sold directly by Amazon.com and does not apply to items sold by other merchants on the Amazon.com website. See Nighthawk Platinum bulbs that fit your ride.

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

nighthawk
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP, was planing on ordering the 3M headlight kit this weekend so I grabbed this as well. I am still trying to get over the fact that they are charging me tax in CA though.

If you have an H11 bulb, don't waste your money on these Nighthawks...just do an H9 conversion instead.

Thank you, OP. Got 1 pack.

Thanks, in for 1 pack also.

GudSpellur said:   EL Linko

Price drops at checkout.

Save over 80% on select GE Nighthawk Platinum headlight bulbs through September 30, 2012, while supplies last. Discount will be applied during Checkout. Excludes H1, H4, and H11 models. This offer only applies to products sold directly by Amazon.com and does not apply to items sold by other merchants on the Amazon.com website. See Nighthawk Platinum bulbs that fit your ride.

DEAL UP-DATEThere is now a $10 rebate available on this deal, bringing it down to $9.95 for a pair of these premium headlamps after the mail-in rebate.
The link to the rebate form shows up on the Amazon site when you are ordering the bulbs, or can be found at:

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/00/00/27/01/21/75/270...

i am glad to wait til today with a new $10 rebate

Good deal became an even better deal. Thanks for posting the rebate.

radevers said:   GudSpellur said:   EL Linko

Price drops at checkout.

DEAL UP-DATEThere is now a $10 rebate available on this deal, bringing it down to $9.95 for a pair of these premium headlamps after the mail-in rebate.
The link to the rebate form shows up on the Amazon site when you are ordering the bulbs, or can be found at:

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/00/00/27/01/21/75/270...

Thanks. I updated the title.

For H7 bulbs, it shows $37.92 before rebate

besharp said:   For H7 bulbs, it shows $37.92 before rebate

Yes it does. Did you happen to read my OP or look on the AMZN page about price appearing in cart?

Thanks, I really read it then I added it to my cart but didn't check out. It's all good now, thanks for reply GudSpellur.

I was set on buying Philips bulbs, but this is a no-brainer for ten bucks for the 9007 bulbs I wanted. Thanks for the heads up!

NOTE: Super saver shipping still applies even though the final price is $19.95!

The GE lighting website says the life of these bulbs is only 125 hours.

Ever size looks to be $39 now. Dead?

leptontec said:   Ever size looks to be $39 now. Dead?you need to checkout to see the price drop. i just picked up a pair of 9003's for $7.95 after rebate. i bought a pair before the rebate was active for $19.95/pr. i have 2 cars that use the 9003 size so my average cost will be $14/pr.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014