• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Celebration Cruise Line West Palm Beach to the Bahamas @ Groupon - $199.00
was $478.00

• Expires in 1 year
  • Not valid until 10/3/12. Not valid for cruises on 11/21, 11/23, 12/17-12/31, 1/19-1/31/13, 2/15/13, 3/29/13, 5/24/13, 7/3/13, or 8/30/13. Book early to ensure best travel dates. All reservations final. Once booked, 7-day cancellation notice required or promotional value expires. Must be 21+ or accompanied by 21-yr-old. $12 gratuity/person/day not included. $60.04 tax/person due at booking.
  • See the rules that apply to all deals.

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Groupon
Need a Groupon coupon that earns 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

celebration
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
nice going! how many per cabin?

SinglePapa (Sep. 24, 2012 @ 2:50p) |

SinglePapa (Oct. 03, 2012 @ 10:17a) |

SinglePapa (Oct. 31, 2012 @ 10:25a) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This covers two people.

This is a 2 day cruise! 100 dollars per night is a horrible deal! Hot deal would be around 40/night.

$50/night for each person...Not that hot when cruises can easily be had for as low as $29/night.

lets see example of $29/nite

I will take you and your wife on my rowboat for $28/nite. Free baloney sandwiches and some tuna as well. Let me know. Must have sleeping bags.

MitchFlorida said:   I will take you and your wife on my rowboat for $28/nite. Free baloney sandwiches and some tuna as well. Let me know. Must have sleeping bags.

Do you row through Glacier Bay?

Norwegian Cruise Line
Ship: Norwegian Sun
Departs: Copenhagen
Arrives: Miami
Length: 14 days
Cruise fares from: $399

Cost per night: 28.5

I guess I was a little off on my $29...My bad.

SinglePapa said:   lets see example of $29/nite

stay away from this, trust me. and if my post makes you do some research and stops you from going, then congrats this just became the most valuable post on fatwallet you've ever read.

DealCrazy, departing Copenhagen/arriving Miami doesn't count. Give us FL roundtrip

$100 per night for an OCEAN VIEW cabin on a ship built in 1981? Uhm, no thanks.

DealCrzy said:   Norwegian Cruise Line

Now is the air fare to Copenhagen included? That might bump the cost to $32 or $33/nite.

Outside Coach: Category code: 6
These Oceanview Coach cabins are 86 sq ft. so they are cozy with a small bathroom....

actually so-so deal. Over the years, it had been offered at $79-99 for 2 nites. I was looking to hear a repeat of when it was given away to timeshare attendees

Ok, how about this one:

Norwegian Cruise Lines
Ship: Norwegian Sky
Departs: Miami
Length: 4 nights - Bahamas
Total cost: $119
Cost per night: 29.75

I'm sure somebody will find something that isn't to their liking about the itinerary and then challenge me to find something else. So before that happens, I'll cut it off early...I'm not a travel agent. Inexpensive travel is available to anybody if you know where to look and this deal through Groupon is not special. If you want me to teach you how to find good travel deals, I am happy to do so as long as I am compensated for my time.

SinglePapa said:   DealCrazy, departing Copenhagen/arriving Miami doesn't count. Give us FL roundtrip

I was asked to provide an example of $29/night and I did so. If you want a specific itinerary, then do some research or find somebody that will research for you.

jeffc said:   DealCrzy said:   Norwegian Cruise Line

Now is the air fare to Copenhagen included? That might bump the cost to $32 or $33/nite.

DealCrzy said:   Ok, how about this one:

Norwegian Cruise Lines

I'm sure somebody will find something that isn't to their liking about the itinerary and then challenge me to find something else. So before that happens, I'll cut it off early...I'm not a travel agent. Inexpensive travel is available to anybody if you know how to look and this deal through Groupon is not special. If you want me to teach you how to find good travel deals, I am happy to do so as long as I am compensated for my time.

SinglePapa said:   DealCrazy, departing Copenhagen/arriving Miami doesn't count. Give us FL roundtrip

Nice deal, But we need dates & Links to the deal.

NCL.com

Butcherboy said:   DealCrzy said:   Ok, how about this one:

Norwegian Cruise Lines

I'm sure somebody will find something that isn't to their liking about the itinerary and then challenge me to find something else. So before that happens, I'll cut it off early...I'm not a travel agent. Inexpensive travel is available to anybody if you know how to look and this deal through Groupon is not special. If you want me to teach you how to find good travel deals, I am happy to do so as long as I am compensated for my time.

Nice deal, But we need dates & Links to the deal.

DealCrzy is rite:
http://www2.ncl.com/vacations?sail_id[]=19406&sail_id[]=19408&sail_id[]=19410

This is the best price ever posted on Fatwallet. I'm glad I asked!

This thing is the floating Rust-o-leum. Go with RCCL, NCL or any of the major cruise lines, you will be hooked and want to return.

Which cruise line is better deal if we bring a 8 years old? Thank you!

watssion said:   Which cruise line is better deal if we bring a 8 years old? Thank you! Ummmm. Disney.

Just went 3 nights out of Port Canaveral to the Bahamas for $180 (including taxes, port charges and oceanview) on Royal Carribean. Oh yeah it included meals also.

nice going! how many per cabin?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014