• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Galaxy SII is retailing for $50. Galaxy SIII for $150.

I was able to clear out a bunch of gift cards that people keep giving me.

Member Summary

galaxy
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I asume you meant SIII for $150?? And is that after the $50?

Yep, and yep. S3 is $150, retail $200.

Of course, the price is right but the service is wrong. I just wasted 2 hours of my time thanks to worstbuy's bull.

Sprint version? or other carriers? I am guessing that the $50 applies to the upgrade price, since the full retail is much higher.

Please clarify.

Thanks

ljderm said:   Sprint version? or other carriers? I am guessing that the $50 applies to the upgrade price, since the full retail is much higher.

Please clarify.

Thanks

I believe its all.

There are better deals out there for some of the versions, but not for the ATT one. The $50 applies to 2 year contract prices, yes.

This seems like a good deal, especially if you signed up with BestBuy phone freedom a while back, which gives you a $50 GC when you upgrade.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014