• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
EL Linko

Free ship to store.

Walmart
See Walmart promo codes that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

sceptre
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Nice. The Model is the X409BV-FHD
The Sceptre X408BV-FHD 39-Inch 1080p 60HZ LCD HDTV
is $279 FS on Amazon.
Wonder what the difference is?

I checked the Sceptre site and No difference is listed.

This is not very good for computer use as it can't map one-to-one pixels. This gives text an odd aliased appearance, and sometimes shows random coloration as well. (E.g., black letters are half blue because they are bleeding to the nearest pixel.)

I know 2 people who've had this each for about a year. It's a excellent value. They've had no problems.

Hopefully the 39" Sceptre is different than their 32" model. We purchased the 32" from WalMart in April and it died on Friday. I thought maybe it was just my bad luck, but after reading the reviews on WalMart's site, it seems like this is a common problem. I'm surprised a class action lawsuit hasn't materialized.

Luckily the warranty center is an hour away so shipping only cost me $17.

jjdualan said:   Hopefully the 39" Sceptre is different than their 32" model. We purchased the 32" from WalMart in April and it died on Friday. I thought maybe it was just my bad luck, but after reading the reviews on WalMart's site, it seems like this is a common problem. I'm surprised a class action lawsuit hasn't materialized.

Luckily the warranty center is an hour away so shipping only cost me $17.

I recommend buying the WalMart or Square Trade extended warranty as it's pretty cheap and they cover return shipping if a house call isn't possible.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014