• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This morning I was getting all my grocery coupons together and using the Dominicks website to look for new coupons. If you have a Dominicks account (or any safeway account), there are two offers right now for $15 off the purchase of a $50 iTunes GC. I added both to my cart in hopes of them stacking. Worst case, one coupon was still 30% off a $50 card and better than the usual 20% off that floats around often.

Looked at my receipt to find out that both offers stacked! My receipt showed $30 off the purchase of 1 $50 iTunes gift card. Unfortunately it's a limit one deal. Both coupons should show up in your online/iPhone app list of available coupons. There is NO signage about the offer in the store.

Safeway
See Safeway promo codes that earn $7.50 FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

$50 iTunes GC for $20 (48.68kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Drat - I'm only seeing one $15 coupon now - still a great - deal - but not quite as sweet as 2...

TheKricket (Sep. 25, 2012 @ 11:37a) |

can someone send me screen shot of both coupons added to the account...

I think showing that in store should work too

umangdoshi (Sep. 25, 2012 @ 1:51p) |

Woo hoo! Got mine today also. The cashier said that an earlier customer got the same deal and they called the manager ... (more)

bullyboy (Sep. 25, 2012 @ 5:23p) |

Staff Summary
  • Safeway Coupons:
    EASY7
    Free Delivery on 1st Order
  • Also categorized in:

If anyone finds a way to make this work without being in a safeway delivery location, please reply! (I tried for ~ 10 min, no dice...)

Von's Just for U program also has the $15 off the purchase of a $50 iTunes GC.

Only one offer shows up in my listings.

Only one $15/50 offer in safeway J4U in Norcal.

How do I find the itunes GC on the website? I feel like I'm missing something

Thanks for the heads up -- my Dominicks J4U account also has it

$15.00 Off
iTunes Gift Cards
Save when you purchase $50 or more in iTunes gift cards, redeemable until 10/13
one-time
expires 10/13/2012

$15 off $50 gift card
iTunes Gift Cards
Get the latest music, movies, TV shows, games, apps & more
one-time
expires 9/26/2012

Edit:
Worked perfectly for me just now -- bought the $50 iTunes card and the self checkout showed $30 discount on it (receipt shows the savings broken up as 2 x $15)

I'm not even finding one offer... Do you have to be signed up for safeway delivery to see the coupon??

Zedok said:   I'm not even finding one offer... Do you have to be signed up for safeway delivery to see the coupon??Not sure about safeway, but for Dominicks you just login to their website and then go to "Just for U" section -- promo shows up in "Coupon Center" under the "Special Offers" category

Do you have to buy more then $30 dollars in groceries in your shopping trip or only gift cards?

It is not showing up under my safeway account (I'm in Just for U).

Update: This one just showed up:

iTunes Gift Cards
Save when you purchase $50 or more in iTunes gift cards, redeemable until 10/13

zbilja said:   Do you have to buy more then $30 dollars in groceries in your shopping trip or only gift cards?The 2x$15 acts like a coupon so you dont need to buy anything else -- I did pick up a few things along with my purchase since they were on sale, my total with the GC and grocery was $31 ($20 GC + $11 in grocery)

I just thought of something...

I know that in the past I've been able to log into the safeway site with my Dominicks username and access safeway coupons. I wonder if anyone with a safeway card can try logging in to the Dominicks site and see if the coupons can be added that way.

I logged in using the safeway iPhone app and added the $15 off $50 iTunes coupon. I did't see the second $15 off coupon. I logged in to Dominic's with my same account and saw one $15 off coupon already added to my
account so it does look like they are linked. I didn't see the second $15 available there either though.

Just a single $15 off available for my account.

Worked like a champ in Chicago. Cashier was stunned! OP you rock!

iamwildbill said:   I just thought of something...

I know that in the past I've been able to log into the safeway site with my Dominicks username and access safeway coupons. I wonder if anyone with a safeway card can try logging in to the Dominicks site and see if the coupons can be added that way.

Dominicks and safeway are the same thing, and the J4U system is the same for both... if the database has you as a Dominick's customer, you get Dominick's branding on the site by default. That's all.

Only one coupon for me (in OR). Bummer.

Only 1 coupon listed in NV (Vons club card). Under special overs the 2 are the $15 off /$50 Itunes GC, and $1.00 off The Avengers DVD.

Thinking of switching my prescriptions over to Vons, you get a $25 GF.

This worked for me in a Chicago suburb at Dominick's,
$30 off $50 itunes card. Thanks OP!

I was able to use my safeway Just for U ID to log into Dominicks but only one 15% coupon code is now available.

Drat - I'm only seeing one $15 coupon now - still a great - deal - but not quite as sweet as 2...

can someone send me screen shot of both coupons added to the account...

I think showing that in store should work too

Woo hoo! Got mine today also. The cashier said that an earlier customer got the same deal and they called the manager to see if there was anything wrong. They said no. The cashier said that she was going to take advantage of the offer, too.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014