rated:

Combo pack
Disclaimer

Target notice
Disclaimer

Target notice
Disclaimer
Ripped from SD

Due to an error in advertisement with the local ad showing a combo with digital copy that will not be available, Target is reducing the 3D combo pack to $19.99.

B&M ONLY.

Target includes a bonus blu ray disc as well.

Target mobile app already shows the discount.

Link here

Member Summary

Avengers - 4 disc 3D/bluray
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I can't even search for the DPCI code 246-35-0002 to see where they have it in stock.

klee13 (Sep. 27, 2012 @ 4:31p) |

Yesssss! Back in stock at my target! Plenty available. I was all over eBay for the last couple of days looking for a dec... (more)

Mitch (Sep. 27, 2012 @ 7:38p) |

Had to drive out to the Dayton mall to get one as my local Target was sold out.

Thanks OP

jim045 (Sep. 28, 2012 @ 11:02p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Nice! Hope I don't get surprised when I go to the store on Tuesday.

Jimbo426 said:   Nice! Hope I don't get surprised when I go to the store on Tuesday.

A Target employee said they got a memo stating this was happening. He could not mention anything until the ad was out today.

I was looking to do the TRU train wreck of Disney movies but might not start with this one and start later on with cinderella instead.

Not showing for me.

My mobile app in not showing the updated price

Shows online, good to go Text

Trickracen said:   Shows online, good to go Text

This is only on the mobile website, not their regular website.
How to be sure to get the new 19.99 price at the store?
TIA

looks like maybe ymmv? on the mobile site, my zip code (los angeles) shows 24.99, but my parents zip (houston) shows 19.99.

my zip 76018 shows $19.99.

$19.99 at zip code 77450 too. Wonder if Amazon will price match this.

lvknguyen said:   $19.99 at zip code 77450 too. Wonder if Amazon will price match this.

I'm wondering this too

Forwarded price to Amazon. We shall see.

Dallas showing as 19.99! Hopefully, it will work in the store.

Avengers 3d $21.19
Disclaimer
I chatted with Best Buy representative online and they said they could not price match preorders, but I can't stand Best Buy and decided to call to see what they would tel me. Turns out the lady was SUPER helpful and DID price match Targets price my total with tax came to $21.19 for Avengers (W/Dvd) (Wbr) (Widescreen) (Blu-ray 3D) (Eng/Fre/Spa). I also have silver so expedited shipping I will receive it between 25-26! Super happy I don't have to stalk out Target, lol

Attached is my email proof

mistermom said:   I chatted with Best Buy representative online and they said they could not price match preorders, but I can't stand Best Buy and decided to call to see what they would tel me. Turns out the lady was SUPER helpful and DID price match Targets price my total with tax came to $21.19 for Avengers (W/Dvd) (Wbr) (Widescreen) (Blu-ray 3D) (Eng/Fre/Spa). I also have silver so expedited shipping I will receive it between 25-26! Super happy I don't have to stalk out Target, lol

Attached is my email proof

Worse Buy I think has very good customer service reps answering the phones. I've called to complain regarding a problem I had whereas I was missing 50 points on my rewards account and they mailed me a $50 GC! Try to ask for anything at a local store...

Can anyone who saw this in 3D in the theaters comment on how good the 3D effects are? My parents bought a big Sharp 3D HDTV recently and I want to pick up some excellent 3D discs for them. This isn't necessarily the kind of movie they would like if the 3D effects are minimal, so notwithstanding that this movie got excellent reviews based on the storyline and is supposed to be an uncommonly good action thriller, I'm probably not going to be interested if the 3D aspect of the movie is only mild or occasional.

Thanks. Seems like a heck of a deal.

The 3D was done in post-production, so while the 3D works well enough it doesn't dominate the movie like it did in AVATAR.

But as long as you get it from Target at no extra cost, watch both Blu-rays and decide which you like better

Just a Heads up all This doesn't start until tomorrow. Wasn't thinking New Releases come out Tuesday just saw that the add started today. Went into my store as it was advertised 19.99. The clerk stated he could pre-sell it to me it would be 1.08 and his add stated it would be 24.99. I showed him the online ad and he said well I don't know what price it will be tomorrow the print ad could be wrong or the online could be. I could only put the 1.08 down and not pay for the full thing.

Also attempted to get Amazon to PM but they would not. I was told they only PM on TV shows.

Thanks OP, just got a copy from Target in Brooklyn, NY for $19.99 + tax.

All out at 8:30 this morning in Elmhurst, Queens, NY. They said 60 copies gone in first 10 minutes. Somehow, I don't believe them. I wonder how many went to employees?

Picked last one at Princeton NJ.

No signed or anything but rings at 19.99. Asked for more stock and they told they were all out but should be getting more in.

Dallas area had the $19.99 sign plus an employee pointing out to people that the 4 disc version was the same price as the standard Blu Ray version, so they were going fast (but she said they had more in back).

Another better deal online on Target.com

Marvel's The Avengers - TARGET EXCLUSIVE 4-Disc 3D Blu-ray Combo Pack: Includes 90-minute Bonus Disc - $19.99

Combo Pack Includes: 3D Blu-ray + 2D Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy + Digital Music Download + 90 minute bonus disc

Go to:
http://www.target.com/p/marvel-s-the-avengers-target-exclusive-4-disc-3d-blu-ray-combo-pack-includes-90-minute-bonus-disc/-/A-14178658

Enjoy..!

dsharma said:   Another better deal online on Target.com

Marvel's The Avengers - TARGET EXCLUSIVE 4-Disc 3D Blu-ray Combo Pack: Includes 90-minute Bonus Disc - $19.99

Combo Pack Includes: 3D Blu-ray + 2D Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy + Digital Music Download + 90 minute bonus disc

Go to:
http://www.target.com/p/marvel-s-the-avengers-target-exclusive-4...

Enjoy..!

No longer available.

Go to:
http://www.target.com/p/marvel-s-the-avengers-target-exclusive-4...

Enjoy..!

That is the same deal that is available at B&M stores.

SoCal Manhattan Beach sold out immediately. Redondo Beach still has a few left...

Duplicate post.

Just picked 1 up from Target in San Antonio, tx at Bandera and 1604. Only a 8 left.

It's the same deal, and it's out of stock online.

got one in fargo nd for 19.99

Got 1 in Grapevine Texas this morning at 9am. The display was stocked full of both 4 disk and 2 disk bundles.

Thanks, OP! Picked one up for my little brother's birthday at 8am. w00t

Got one in Columbus, OH. Only two were left.

Got one at the Garland, TX location, 1 left on the shelf.

plenty on the shelves in grand prairie, tx @ 360 store.

In for 2 at North Hayward, CA. Shelves were empty, but associate was opening a new case behind tech counter. Sold at least 7 others besides mine while I was there. Overheard another customer say that Bayfair was sold out.

Cannot find any at the Jersey City, NJ store. Associates stocking the shelves told me they did not receive shipment on the 4 disc version.

Thanks OP!

I went to WalMart at lunch and bought 3D Bluray combo for $19.99 after pricematch.

The cashier happily PM'd from $34.99 to $19.99 when I showed her the in-store price from Target's site on my phone.
YMMV

9 copies left at end cap of register 13 at Richmond, Ca Target. None stocked in the Electronics Dept. Was told by CSR and by Electronics Dept employee that the 4 disc didn't ship so the 2 disc was subbed. Electronics employee went so far as to say she didn't know if that version was even going to be made at all. CSR walked me to a sign that showed the pricing error and apology for the incorrect photo. hmm, ok. I didn't correct the employees after I did find it. IOW, all 3 versions here are $19.99.

Skipping 32 Messages...
Had to drive out to the Dayton mall to get one as my local Target was sold out.

Thanks OP

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014