• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.staples.com/Uniden-D1384-2-DECT-60-Cordless-Telephone...


Product Details
2 Handset Cordless Answering System with Caller ID and Handset Speakerphone
•1-Line Operation
•Integrated Digital Answering Machine (Soft TAD)
•Caller ID/Call Waiting
•Handset Speakerphone
•30 Number Phonebook memory
•30 Number Caller ID memory
•VoiceMail Waiting Indicator on LCD Display - (with subscription)
•5 number redial
•Backlit LCD
•Backlit keypad
•Voice Mail Waiting light on handset
•Find Handset Key on base
•Message counter on base
•ECO Mode reduces power consumption
•1 year limited manufacturer warranty
What's in the box?

Base
2 handsets and 1 extra charging base
2 phone cords
(2) Rechargeable battery (BT-1021)
2 battery covers
Ac Adapter (PS-0035)

Staples
See Staples coupons that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Uniden D1384-2
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

In for one.

REPOST !!!

Reposting your own month old deal Mr. Cheap, SHAME on you !!

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1212374/

SithMaster said:   Reposting your own month old deal Mr. Cheap, SHAME on you !!

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1212374/


Just use the Alert Moderators button instead of the dramatic public outing.

Thank you Mr. Cheap. Most don't care if it is a repost from a month ago. What if you missed it and now it is brought up as I am looking through.

labboypro said:   SithMaster said:   Reposting your own month old deal Mr. Cheap, SHAME on you !!

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1212374/


Just use the Alert Moderators button instead of the dramatic public outing.



ahh, who cares.

could be item was OOS and came back also since there was absolutely no activity in that thread. it's fun to repeat my deals!

SithMaster said:   Reposting your own month old deal Mr. Cheap, SHAME on you !!

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1212374/


Really don't you have anything better to do than to cry about something like this. You must not leave the house much.

Actually I was joking around cause I saw his month old post yesterday so don't get your panties in a bunch !

MrCheap and Butcherboy post most of the deals on this site anyway.

Please let me know when YOU actually start posting deals instead of just reading them...


kingdoodler said:   SithMaster said:   Reposting your own month old deal Mr. Cheap, SHAME on you !!

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1212374/


Really don't you have anything better to do than to cry about something like this. You must not leave the house much.

SithMaster said:   Actually I was joking around cause I saw his month old post yesterday so don't get your panties in a bunch !

MrCheap and Butcherboy post most of the deals on this site anyway.

Please let me know when YOU actually start posting deals instead of just reading them...


kingdoodler said:   SithMaster said:   Reposting your own month old deal Mr. Cheap, SHAME on you !!

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1212374/


Really don't you have anything better to do than to cry about something like this. You must not leave the house much.


sith,

FYI, I wasn't offended, don't mind the repost jabs. actually, a mod did PM me to question the deal being repeated. I asked that the older thread be retired since there's no discussion/activity in it anyway.

Can someone please advise if this is a good deal or not? I do need a cordless phone and was wondering if this quality and price is good. If not, are there other better deals around? If this is a good deal then I will vget one. TIA

Good deal but the reviews aren't great, of course what do you want for $22 ?

If you need 3 phones there is a deal on a higher rated set.

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1215224/

sheriffabc said:   Can someone please advise if this is a good deal or not? I do need a cordless phone and was wondering if this quality and price is good. If not, are there other better deals around? If this is a good deal then I will vget one. TIA

sheriffabc said:   Can someone please advise if this is a good deal or not? I do need a cordless phone and was wondering if this quality and price is good. If not, are there other better deals around? If this is a good deal then I will vget one. TIA


this is a good deal for the money. It's a decent phone (a family member does have this, which I purchased for them at Staples 3 years ago). It's by no means a top of the line phone, but it's not junk either.

For $22 with no rebate involved it's worth the money. I wouldn't pay the original $40ish price however.

SithMaster said:   Good deal but the reviews aren't great, of course what do you want for $22 ?

If you need 3 phones there is a deal on a higher rated set.

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1215224/

sheriffabc said:   Can someone please advise if this is a good deal or not? I do need a cordless phone and was wondering if this quality and price is good. If not, are there other better deals around? If this is a good deal then I will vget one. TIA


reviews are average, like I said in my other post, for $22 with ans machine and extra handset, it's a decent price/item for the money. Not going to get a set up like this for under $22 anywhere that I know of. Possibly at BF we'll see some really good phone deals again.

Absolutely agree this is the best price for 2 phones.

MISTERCHEAP said:   SithMaster said:   Good deal but the reviews aren't great, of course what do you want for $22 ?

If you need 3 phones there is a deal on a higher rated set.

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1215224/

sheriffabc said:   Can someone please advise if this is a good deal or not? I do need a cordless phone and was wondering if this quality and price is good. If not, are there other better deals around? If this is a good deal then I will vget one. TIA


reviews are average, like I said in my other post, for $22 with ans machine and extra handset, it's a decent price/item for the money. Not going to get a set up like this for under $22 anywhere that I know of. Possibly at BF we'll see some really good phone deals again.

SithMaster said:   Absolutely agree this is the best deal for 2 phones.

MISTERCHEAP said:   SithMaster said:   Good deal but the reviews aren't great, of course what do you want for $22 ?

If you need 3 phones there is a deal on a higher rated set.

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1215224/

sheriffabc said:   Can someone please advise if this is a good deal or not? I do need a cordless phone and was wondering if this quality and price is good. If not, are there other better deals around? If this is a good deal then I will vget one. TIA


reviews are average, like I said in my other post, for $22 with ans machine and extra handset, it's a decent price/item for the money. Not going to get a set up like this for under $22 anywhere that I know of. Possibly at BF we'll see some really good phone deals again.
What kind of brotherhood is going on here? Defending and agreeing with something that is clearly inferior, 2 sets or 10 sets!. Trash is trash. Just numbers and price don't make anything good value. What good is an answering machine that frustrates you so much, you prefer not to use it?

The other one, with 3 sets, is clearly a better option. Though pretty much any other set would be.

aarzi said:   What kind of brotherhood is going on here? Defending and agreeing with something that is clearly inferior, 2 sets or 10 sets!. Trash is trash. Just numbers and price don't make anything good value. What good is an answering machine that frustrates you so much, you prefer not to use it?

The other one, with 3 sets, is clearly a better option. Though pretty much any other set would be.


I don't think anyone else's review comments are out of line. It's a decent phone at a decent price, not "clearly inferior" as you assert. It's not stellar or garbage, it's not outrageously expensive or free. It's somewhere in the middle. As for numbers and price making value... depends on what you're going to do with it. I think the value is just fine, and as I mentioned in first post, I bought one.

got 1 for the parents.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014