• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Just a reminder to stop by your local Sears Outlet (that sells clothing) tomorrow for your free piece of appareal!

Scroll down to the bottom to print your coupon.
http://www.searsoutlet.com/d/apparel/discount-apparel.jsp?

Sears Outlet
See Sears Outlet promo codes that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

sears
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I could always use a free pair of trousers or socks.

The site and coupon are specifying that a purchase needs to be made through an OUTLET store with an apparel dept.

I don't have one of those around me. no bueno

Hello,
Does anyone know if this is new, used, or refurbished clothing.
Also, is this worth a a 10 mile drive.

Thanks.

The Sears outlets that have apparel sell new clothing from Sears stores, Lands End & various other brands. My store doesn't require a paper coupon as long as you are a Shop Your Way Rewards member. They do not have that much in the way of socks, underwear, small items but they do have womens, juniors, plus size, kids and recently added mens clothing too. My store is still pretty new and is very organized and clean. Another one I used to go to is WAY more than 10 miles away and has a small, messy, unorganized clothing section.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014