rated:

Member Summary

wall mount
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Model: MP502B

$29.99
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

in for 1

Monoprice is much cheaper, what is the draw to this particular unit?

Plus the Amazon list price is incredibly inflated. $159.99??? VideoSecu has it on their site for $38.99... not a deal at all.

Thanks OP!!!

paciorek said:   Monoprice is much cheaper, what is the draw to this particular unit?

Plus the Amazon list price is incredibly inflated. $159.99??? VideoSecu has it on their site for $38.99... not a deal at all.

The cheapest on with similar specs at Monoprice is a little over $27 with shipping for me...definitely not much cheaper. Throw in the cheap hdmi cable and free shipping @ Amazon and it is a wash.

On the VideoSecu it is around $53 wish shipping.

Nice find OP I'm in the market for one of these to go with my 50" LCD from Target deal.

nguyenvht said:   at amazon

And the price is........................?

dbdb said:   paciorek said:   Monoprice is much cheaper, what is the draw to this particular unit?

The cheapest on with similar specs at Monoprice is a little over $27 with shipping for me...definitely not much cheaper. Throw in the cheap hdmi cable and free shipping @ Amazon and it is a wash.

On the VideoSecu it is around $53 wish shipping.

Nice find OP I'm in the market for one of these to go with my 50" LCD from Target deal.

It's a random commodity item, of no particular interest. The ONLY reason it is posted is because Amazon is showing that it's selling at an 81% discount, which is simply a lie.

for those people who are not aware of Monoprice, this seems like an ok deal compared to the big box stores.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014