• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This is by far the cheapest I've seen in a while Book today and up to November 15th the round trip ticket comes out to 38 including tax with the "membership" Otherwise it comes out to $58

Member Summary

Spirit Airlines (27.46kB)
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

DFW means nothing to me, but then neither does TE

cheap PHX-IAH fares also??

The one catch for Spirit is that you have to pay for carry-ons. If you don't need much, take a backpack on board and it counts as a personal bag. Otherwise you'll pay an extra $60 round trip for just one carry-on ($56 for checked).

http://www.spirit.com/OptionalFees.aspx

they even charge to print your boarding pass....

The TSA line is longer than the flight !

linrick said:   $100 carry on fee comes november

As long as there is free alcohol...

GreenTrash said:   DFW means nothing to me, but then neither does TE

flyertalk.com

GreenTrash said:   DFW means nothing to me, but then neither does TE

If you googled it you would have found out it is Dallas Fort Worth, or with a little thought you might figure out that it is an airport near Houston by the low price and the mention of an airline, and DFW is the initials of Dallas Fort Worth.

I don't see TE anywhere in the post so can't help you with that one.

russellt said:   GreenTrash said:   DFW means nothing to me, but then neither does TE

If you googled it you would have found out it is Dallas Fort Worth, or with a little thought you might figure out that it is an airport near Houston by the low price and the mention of an airline, and DFW is the initials of Dallas Fort Worth.

I don't see TE anywhere in the post so can't help you with that one.

Instead of TE, I think he/she meant RT which would stand of Round Trip.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014