• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Epson Artisan 730 AIO Printer (Reg. $199.99) On Sale At Staples For 49.90

$49.90 is in-store only. Online price is $99.90.

If you have the app $20 Q, it makes it $29.90.

Staples app coupon $20 off printers $99 or more if you can get one, this makes a sweet deal.

Link to Staples site.

Item: 356405

Thanks jackaroo2.

Staples
See Staples coupons that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Epson Artisan 730 AIO Printer Clearance
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Not sure howz it 49.90 with a $20 off coupon on $99 price tag

ionxchanger said:   Not sure howz it 49.90 with a $20 off coupon on $99 price tag
Same question with you. Wrong link?

jennych said:   ionxchanger said:   Not sure howz it 49.90 with a $20 off coupon on $99 price tag

In-store only. Online link is only for product reference. B&M should be added to title.

I prefer the details directly from the source.

mathfaster said:   jennych said:   ionxchanger said:   Not sure howz it 49.90 with a $20 off coupon on $99 price tag

In-store only. Online link is only for product reference. B&M should be added to title.

Just called our local store (13413 zip, upstate NY) and the guy had no clue what I was talking about. Said the price on the website was the current price.

Saw this price ($49.90) yesterday, too. The wife would kill me if I bought another printer though.

DSJ said:   I prefer the details directly from the source.

then stop cluttering up this thread and send a PM

checked the price on a price checker & it rang up $99.

also brought the printer to a register and had them check the price. came up the same $99.

is it possible that the discounted price only shows after you complete the purchase?

Still at $99 when i called the local store.
Is the $49.90 price YMMV?

checked another store and they said it was on clearance last week but back to $99 this week.

It was on sale last week through the weekly circular for $99. It is still the same price in my local Staples today, though it is identified as a clearance price.

Epson 730
Disclaimer
$49.90 clearance price Confirmed

noapathy said:   Saw this price ($49.90) yesterday, too. The wife would kill me if I bought another printer though. Unbelievable how many adult males are so scared of the weaker sex. She is your wife, brother, not your mother. And you are all grown up, not a child any more.
No reason to be scared.

noapathy said:   Saw this price ($49.90) yesterday, too. The wife would kill me if I bought another printer though.

could you put me in your will for the printer?

aarzi said:    Unbelievable how many adult males are so scared of the weaker sex. She is your wife, brother, not your mother. And you are all grown up, not a child any more.
No reason to be scared.

LOL! So true. I bet wifey has over $5k worth of shampoo and face care products alone and your cowering over a $50 printer? Grow a pair, man.

Get a wife or at least a girlfriend (or maybe just a date) eko.

Has anyone seen this for $49.90 recently? My son needs a printer and one of the Staples near him may have one. He was going to get the Brother that's on sale for $59.99 this week instead, but this seems to be a better printer.

Also, is cheap ink available for this?

zmaster said:   Epson Artisan 730 AIO Printer (Reg. $199.99) On Sale At Staples For 49.90

$49.90 is in-store only. Online price is $99.90.

If you have the app $20 Q, it makes it $29.90.

Staples app coupon $20 off printers $99 or more if you can get one, this makes a sweet deal.

Link to Staples site.

Item: 356405

Thanks jackaroo2.

Anything special for this printer, besides of the price?

myeric said:   Anything special for this printer, besides of the price?It gets pretty good reviews on Staples, and appears to have somewhat cheap ink, and has duplex.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014