• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Kaspersky Lab Pure 2.0 Total Security (3-Users) FREE after rebate with free shipping @ Newegg

Kaspersky Lab Pure 2.0 Total Security (3-Users)
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832355044&...

$60 with code EMCNAHE65 - $60 rebate [Newegg.com]
http://images10.newegg.com/uploadfilesfornewegg/rebate/SH/Kasper...

= Free with free shipping

S/D

Newegg
Need a Newegg coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Kaspersky Lab
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Question: If I've already taken advantage of it (a FAR offer) from Frys can I ALSO do the Newegg deal?

rtmcwilliams said:   Question: If I've already taken advantage of it (a FAR offer) from Frys can I ALSO do the Newegg deal?

I don't explicity see where it says I CAN'T, because the other one was very specific to Fry's. But they also mention they can interpret the rules as they see fit...

rtmcwilliams said:   rtmcwilliams said:   Question: If I've already taken advantage of it (a FAR offer) from Frys can I ALSO do the Newegg deal?

I don't explicity see where it says I CAN'T, because the other one was very specific to Fry's. But they also mention they can interpret the rules as they see fit...

You should research/understand how rebate offers work...before jumping into $60 ones. If not, your learning curve will be quite costly.

respdoc said:   rtmcwilliams said:   rtmcwilliams said:   Question: If I've already taken advantage of it (a FAR offer) from Frys can I ALSO do the Newegg deal?

You should research/understand how rebate offers work...before jumping into $60 ones. If not, your learning curve will be quite costly.

Was it just too hard to simply tell him to read the rules of the rebate on the form or let him know its usually one per household. Otherwise your reply served nothing then wasting space.

The fry's rebate was a different offer number, so why can't one do both??

It's usually limited to one rebate offer number per household.

EDIT

@rtmcwilliams, I just called the rebate processor who confirmed what I typed above. So long as each offer/promotion has a different offer number, even if for the same product, they will be accepted.

rtmcwilliams said:   Question: If I've already taken advantage of it (a FAR offer) from Frys can I ALSO do the Newegg deal?

I've done both, no problem.

Thanks folks! I was feeling stupid there for a minute

Glad to see I can do both!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014