• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I was looking for a replacement unit for one I broke and came across this deal at Toy's R Us. Good price and free shipping if you're looking to pick up anything else. I couldn't find any locally unfortunately near me, but post if you find it near your zip code.

Here's the link:
LINK

Enjoy!

Product Description
Portability meets simplicity in the Sony RDP-M5iP. Enjoy rich, full sound on the go, with up to 6 hour AAA battery life. Packaged with a full-function wireless remote control, all in a sleek and easy to use portable dock for iPod and iPhone.

Sony RDP-M5IPBLK Speaker dock for iPod/iPhone features:

Pick your player: Compatible with iPhone 4 and other select iPod or iPhone models.
Rich sound : Stereo speakers deliver a more complete, enjoyable listening experience.
Charge while you listen: Your iPod or iPhone charges while docked to help you avoid a drained battery.
Simple, intuitive remote control: Control your iPod or iPhone from across the room with the included full-function wireless remote control.
Power ON Display: There's never any question if the unit is ON thanks to the lighted power button as well as the displaying of current mode when first selected.
Other sources welcome: An auxiliary audio input lets you connect select digital music players to the clock radio for easy access to your music (cable included).

Overview
Portability meets simplicity in the Sony® RDP-M5iP. Enjoy rich, full sound on the go, with up to 10 hour AAA battery life 3 . Packaged with a full-function wireless remote control, all in a sleek and easy to use portable dock for iPod® and iPhone®.

Toys R Us
See Toys R Us discounts that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Sony RDP-M5IPBLK
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Sony
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP. Was looking for one. Bought 2 to get free shipping. Both together cheaper than one from Amazon!

Great! Glad to help someone. My dock connector broke so I was looking to see what it would cost to replace it. It's a nice little unit, travels well, can run on batteries and the remote is nice. Definitely worth $35.

I got the last one in Salem, OR (97301) but it appears that Clackamas stills has some (TOYS"R"US - CLACKAMAS [8005] 12535 S. E. 82ND AVENUE, CLACKAMAS, OR 97015).

I also ordered two online and got free shipping. If I end with an "extra" I can always return it to the store

Every one knows why this is dropped off, because 5 has newer connector.

Yeah this is a great deal if you can squeeze the adapter in there. Still a great deal for the 99% of other apple products that have the old connector. I can't wait for Meritline to start selling the adapter for a buck.

GOATSAVER said:   Yeah this is a great deal if you can squeeze the adapter in there. Still a great deal for the 99% of other apple products that have the old connector. I can't wait for Meritline to start selling the adapter for a buck.The popularity of the 5, and the need for the adapter, will keep the prices for the adapters up (even the China knock offs).

It looks like shipping might be free on eBay on the single item? Thanks for catching that!

New eBay link for TRU

LINK

Looks like they figured out that these were accidentally marked for free shipping. Shipping is now calculated, but over $49 is shipped free.

$3 shipping from KB
LINK

Links will die. You get the idea. Search for this dock on eBay. They all seem to be in the $37-$38 shipped range, or free shipping from TRU with >$49 purchase.

Still alive at TRU!

there was an additional 25 % off for all clearance ipod docks at the toys r us in grand rapids, MI. i imagine this is all over. there were about 4 of these when i went there, i passed since there is no clock or FM radio. scored a nice clock radio with ipod dock for $27 which was originally $75.

extra 10% off today. $31.48 (FS w/ $49 or SR)

It looks like it's OOS online now, unless you somehow have one nearby at the store. None within 50 miles of Milwaukee. Deal is dying a slow death...

Looks like they're not listing them on eBay anymore as well.

Hope you got in!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014