• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Madden NFL 13 for Xbox or Playstation 3 @ Amazon - $39.99
was $59.99
Free Shipping!
Expires On: Sep 25, 2012 11:59pm

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary

madden
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

You think they have replacement refs in this game too?

richardh28 said:   You think they have replacement refs in this game too?

Judging by the reviews I'd say 'yes.'

I was considering buying this until I read about the destruction of franchise mode. That is all I play on Madden. We need 2k back in the football game business.

I liked playing franchise with friends on the same screen/PS3. It was a ton of fun. Alas, this version killed that. You can only play exhibition games more than 1 person on the same PS3. LAME!

There is tax now to CA residents

VicVinegar said:   I was considering buying this until I read about the destruction of franchise mode. That is all I play on Madden. We need 2k back in the football game business.

That's the reason most people that didn't buy it, didn't. And it was very 'hidden' in my opinion by EA Sports before the fact. There WAS talk of this new franchise mode, descriptions of it, etc...BUT, it was NEVER mentioned that it was one player only now. I expect with such an uproar that will be added to Madden 14. Until then, I'll keep playing 12 and wait to see if that's changed next year.

Hiring Stevie Wonder as a ref for Week 4 will be an improvement, but too late. I stopped my fantasy football for this season.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014