• Go to page :
  • 1 2 34
  • Text Only
got the pm, very excited.

love getting the shirt, don't wear it much, but love it none the less.

still waiting for pm

Just noticed it's only one shirt this year. Bummer, but I'm glad I got the one that am getting. Guess hubby and I won't match. haha

When does the voting begin?

gizmo said:   njgheewala said:   When does the voting begin?

Voting will take place between Monday October 22, 2012, 12:00 PM (Noon) CT - Friday October 26, 2012, 12:00 PM (Noon) CT.

Thanks!! *giddy with excitement*

rsuaver said:   I'm in... The message said It would ship soon. I imagine they will be sent in early November, after the design is selected and they get produced?

Correct. Voting on the designs will take place next week and we will get the shirts printed asap after that. The deadline to claim your shirt and have pick of sizes is November 7th. As soon as the shirts arrive we plan to have shipping labels and packaging ready so we can get them sent out asap! I'll update you all when they're shipped. If you claim your shirt before Nov. 7th, you should have it in plenty of time for Black Friday!

rockdeal said:   still waiting for pm

If you don't get it within 48 hours of posting your deal please send me a PM with the link to your deal and I'll look into it.

DoctorDeals said:   WishingOnAStar said:   Weird, no word on getting a T-Shirt. I thought we just had to submit a design. Too poor this year to buy much anything.

That's a separate promotion. The PMs for entering the contest go out some time next week, I think.

The PMs and badges for people who submitted qualifying designs into the contest will be awarded after the voting period ends. They all have to be sent manually--by yours truly. I promise to do my best to get them done asap!

HeatherS4 said:   ... They all have to be sent manually--by yours truly. I promise to do my best to get them done asap!

yowza, don't forget to give yourself a "santa's little helper" badge

Got my T this year!! Thanks FW!!

still waiting for pm

goatssbyday said:   still waiting for pm

me too

all i've been getting are the "While you were away, you earned an achievement!" emails (some of them are cute!)

Thank you Heather and Fatwallet staff,
for giving a black friday t-shirt's to people who post a great deal.

Fatwallet Fan

Are there any more tshirts left to earn? Have 750 different members post a hot deal to earn a shirt.

Thanks!

Just got my pm 48 hrs later

I too got my PM for the free T-shirt!

Happy to say that I will continue with the tradition of my Fatwallet Black Friday T-shirt...8 years and counting....I still have my 2004 Red "Away Team" t-shirt....

fantasma62 said:   ....I still have my 2004 Red "Away Team" t-shirt....

me too!

Great!! I love it!

gizmo said:   fantasma62 said:   ....I still have my 2004 Red "Away Team" t-shirt....

me too!

How Fun! I haven't seen those shirts yet! Were they part of a design contest or just a Black Friday thing?

HeatherS4 said:   gizmo said:   fantasma62 said:   ....I still have my 2004 Red "Away Team" t-shirt....

me too!

How Fun! I haven't seen those shirts yet! Were they part of a design contest or just a Black Friday thing?

the latter, but I think it was similar that you had to post a hot deal? Maybe someone has a better memory lol.

The site was obviously a much smaller community compared to now, we all wore them on Black Friday so we could recognize other FW members (note: I didn't see any!).

My shirt has almost left the building, thanks FW.

Disclaimer
HeatherS4 said:   gizmo said:   fantasma62 said:   ....I still have my 2004 Red "Away Team" t-shirt....

me too!

Oldie but goodie

Are the 2012 shirts still available?

gizmo said:   HeatherS4 said:   gizmo said:   fantasma62 said:   ....I still have my 2004 Red "Away Team" t-shirt....

me too!

Oldie but goodie

That's awesome! Thanks for posting the picture!

thinkingthoughts said:   Are the 2012 shirts still available?

Yes they are still available! Keep posting your hot deals!

HeatherS4 said:   thinkingthoughts said:   Are the 2012 shirts still available?

I can't believe 750 hot deals have not been posted yet since early this month!

Jasonlh1 said:   HeatherS4 said:   thinkingthoughts said:   Are the 2012 shirts still available?

As the rules of the Post a Hot Deal Get a Free T-Shirt stated: "Offer expires after 750 eligible Hot Deal topics, October 29, 2012 at 11:59 PM, or when we kill it."

As of now, we're planning to keep running it until the 29th.

Jasonlh1 said:   

Has to be for a CashBack store, so that eliminates alot, me thinks

robby69 said:   Jasonlh1 said:   

Has to be for a CashBack store, so that eliminates alot, me thinks

In addition to having to have green at the 24-hour mark and being limited to one per person.

thanks! got my notification this morning for a free t-shirt.

Haha, look similar to GoDaddy's.

I got my notification today. I am happy the community liked my deal. The T-Shirt is a bonus. Thanks to FW.

Got my notification today as well. First time ever and I had completely forgotten about the T-shirt.

treehugger said:   Got my notification today as well.

Am still waiting for mine

also still waiting

Does a deal from a third party seller from Amazon count?

I posted a hotdeal thread on Oct 16 and got positive ratings. Where is my free T-shirt?

greenwave said:   I posted a hotdeal thread on Oct 16 and got positive ratings. Where is my free T-shirt?
There are other criteria. Read the FAQ on page 1 of this thread. Send a PM as directed if you still think there has been an error.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014