• Go to page :
  • 12 3 4
  • Text Only
Got my notice!! Thank you to Fatwallet and those that gave me green!

greenwave, agentwilliams, mail2genious, and anyone else still waiting on a link. If you believe you have an eligible deal posted within the promotional period, from an affiliated merchant, that got green within 24 hours, please PM me the link so I can look into it.

Souds good, i want to get for my boyfriend!

Thank you HeatherS4. Got my notification and claimed it already.

Another FW shirt, yeah baby!!

Is this still alive?

XaosQueen said:   Just got an email from HalfOff Depot ... take an extra 50% off using code SURPRISE50 .. good luck everyone!

Also HSN has 20$ off 20$ purchase plus FREE SHIPPING .. use code HOUSEBEAUTIFUL

A. It is not clear if the free t-shirt offer is still available cince the mods have not answered biilygreen's question (the post above yours).

B. To post deals (in general, not just for the t-shirt) you need to go the hot deals forum (www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals) and click the new topic button. Then following the on screen instructions carefully to creaqt a new deal thread. Post each deal in a spearate thread, including direct links. Posting deals in reply to this thread will not get you a t-shirt, if they are still available.

Note: the new topic button is at the top of each thread page, including this one, but be careful when using it since it will create a new thread in whatever forum you are currently in. This could get you in trouble if you forget you are in the deal discussion or free stuff forum and click 'new topic' to post a hot deals. Your new thread will end up in the wrong forum.

HTH

fivetalents said:   XaosQueen said:   Just got an email from HalfOff Depot ... take an extra 50% off using code SURPRISE50 .. good luck everyone!

Also HSN has 20$ off 20$ purchase plus FREE SHIPPING .. use code HOUSEBEAUTIFUL

A. It is not clear if the free t-shirt offer is still available cince the mods have not answered biilygreen's question (the post above yours).

B. To post deals (in general, not just for the t-shirt) you need to go the hot deals forum (www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals) and click the new topic button. Then following the on screen instructions carefully to creaqt a new deal thread. Post each deal in a spearate thread, including direct links. Posting deals in reply to this thread will not get you a t-shirt, if they are still available.

Note: the new topic button is at the top of each thread page, including this one, but be careful when using it since it will create a new thread in whatever forum you are currently in. This could get you in trouble if you forget you are in the deal discussion or free stuff forum and click 'new topic' to post a hot deals. Your new thread will end up in the wrong forum.

HTH

Is it still ongoing?

Eligible deals will be posted after October 1, 2012 12:00 AM CST. Offer expires after 750 eligible Hot Deal topics, October 29, 2012 at 11:59 PM, or when we kill it.

I just posted a hot deal:
1. I wanted Spooktacular (then realized I already have it),
2. I want my BF Shirt (but now see this could be over,
3. Could have waited and earned insomniac badge (but deal would have probably been posted by someone else before then).

I am going back to bed, cuz I can't win for losin'!!!!

LOL Technologist. I know how you feel. I had 'one of those days' yesterday. Chocolate helps too

Game over man.

Eligible deals will be posted after October 1, 2012 12:00 AM CST. Offer expires after 750 eligible Hot Deal topics, October 29, 2012 at 11:59 PM, or when we kill it.

Arg, I posted my green deal on the 30th. Like usual, a day late and 4 inches short.

Man, no more t-shirts???

i can't decide if i should choose the womens fitted or the mens t-shirt. i'm a girl, but i usually prefer regular (mens) t-shirts. does anyone know if there's a photo of the womens fitted shirt anywhere for comparison?

EDIT - Delete

This was really cool!

Thanks FW for the shirt!

Thanks FW, I am looking forward to this years T-Shirt!

When can we expect our 2012 FatWallet Black Friday T-Shirt to be shipped??

GiftCard said:   Thanks FW, I am looking forward to this years T-Shirt!

Shirts are in production and I am expecting them to come in early next week. We will be ready to ship them out ASAP as soon as they come in so you will all have them in time for Black Friday!

HeatherS4 said:   GiftCard said:   Thanks FW, I am looking forward to this years T-Shirt!

Shirts are in production and I am expecting them to come in early next week. We will be ready to ship them out ASAP as soon as they come in so you will all have them in time for Black Friday!

This one is for the wifey, she's going to be proud battling at the store with it on.

Have all 750 been awarded? Finally found something worth posting and its after 10-31.

my4mainecoons said:   Have all 750 been awarded? Finally found something worth posting and its after 10-31.

^seconded...

Just finished my work with a campaign during the election... which means I'm beginning to interact with the outside world again. Sadly, I totally missed the T-Shirt competition. Ready for BF2012, but hoping there might still be a few t-shirts in the queue.

Is there any possibility that this contest will be extended? or if any more shirts will be awarded? Please let us know. Thanks!

Did anybody recieve their tshirt yet?

Got my t-shirt today - LOVE it!

I got my T-shirt yesterday and I love it! It's a really cute T, fits great, and makes me smile. I was going to take a photo and upload it but haven't gotten to it just yet Thank you, FatWallet!

I got my shirt today. I love it!!! Can't wait to wear it Friday.

dogmomof5 said:   I got my shirt today. I love it!!! Can't wait to wear it Friday.

+1

Thanks FW, it was a fun promo and the shirt looks awesome

( Strangely I feel like I should try to sell it for a profit-- FW style!!)

Received mine today. Thanks FatWallet. Will be wearing now and later.

Thanks, got mine today.

Ditto. Got mine today. Nice surprise.

I received my new FW t-shirt yesterday to add to my ever growing collection, nice one guys!

I got mine too. Thanks again!

I didn't realize FW is based out of Beloit, WI. Just up the road from me. Got any job openings?

The eagle has landed.

Thanks fw got mine today.

Just got mine...will wear it proudly!

Got mine, thank you!

Got mine, too. Thanks!

Hrm... I received an empty envelope with a stamp saying "Received Without Contents At _____________"

The envelope was never sealed either, still has the sticker tape on it.

Anybody else see this??

Got Mine! Thanks!

Got mine, nice looking shirt. I had thought that a black shirt would be better but have to admit this looks very good! Nice job JorgeBurrito!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.