• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
XtremeGuard 85% off on Screen Protectors & Full Body Protectors for the iPhone 5 when you buy 2 or more!

Coupon Code: 85off2

link

Member Summary

xtremeguard
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
no it won't include the sides.

pavan1980 (Oct. 08, 2012 @ 2:04p) |

This is a bad deal the screen protector are very hard to put and you need water as instructions. Better get a more expen... (more)

tradecuador (Oct. 12, 2012 @ 3:34p) |

I never received my order from oct 8th. Anyone else having such problem? they dont respond to emails.

ernie334 (Oct. 27, 2012 @ 10:49p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Bummer, code doesn't work for other covers. Tried Razr M...invalid code

However 80off3 works which comes out to $3 for 3.

got 2 works great !! thank you .. wished they had it for iphone 4s I need like 5 of those!

In for a couple. Thanks OP

thanks op

in for 2

In for 2. FYI...shipping was free for me.

Not getting any this time, but have bought protectors from them before for my phone (not an iphone) and can vouch that they were good quality. As good as what you would get at best buy for $15 and they shipped quick. Might as well buy a few for replacements.

Why not for $1.50

Thanks OP

iphone 5 case is better than iphone 5 screen protector. and this Screen Protectors is not cheap.

Wow, so good cheap

In for 5 because I suck at putting on screen protectors. Total came to 7.49, awesome.

If you need just 1, you can buy from Ebay, good price too.

Jasinka said:   If you need just 1, you can buy from Ebay, good price too.

but you can get 2 for cheaper on the website op posted.

used 80off3

lionheart4life said:   Not getting any this time, but have bought protectors from them before for my phone (not an iphone) and can vouch that they were good quality. As good as what you would get at best buy for $15 and they shipped quick. Might as well buy a few for replacements.

+1 ...this is by far the best screen protector I've found for the $$$.

Things to note:
- this is a wet apply (I usually do it late evening, power off the device, apply, soak up excess solution as you go, let it set overnight, power back on next day)
- this is VERY durable and will probably last 1-2+ years vs. the cheaper ones that scratch/peel within days/weeks and need replacing every few months.

In 4 2. Thx

Meritline has it for $1.99, cheaper to buy 2 from Xtreme.

TextText

similar deal I just posted here that lets you combine with other items and gives free shipping on all

nice deal. in for 2.

Thanks OP. I got 2.

in for 2

bought two. thanks op

iphone case is useful but why do you need a screen protector for gorilla glass? my 2y.o. iphone has 0 screen scratches.

Thanks OP, green and in for 2. Now if I ever get my iphone delivered I'll be in business.

bought 2 FULL BODY Protection for $3 ... Thank you

In for 3 TY

Dil

Worked for 4/4S too... in for 3, Grand Total: $2.99

Thx

I use 80off3 to orders others like Samsung Focus S and HTC Titan 2. It works.

Thanks.

bought 4 full body, $5.99 . Totally worth it! THanks!

in for 4 tks op!

how do these compare to the zagg skins?

I got shipping e-mail next day. Should be here in a few days! Now the wait for my phone!

Bought 3 full body protectors for my 3 iPhone 5s. Can't wait and see the quality for the price.

Morro said:   iphone case is useful but why do you need a screen protector for gorilla glass? my 2y.o. iphone has 0 screen scratches.

In my experience, screen protectors can help protect your screen from shattering.

I bought two fast shipping

Got 4

anyone knwo if the back protector incls the sides? i don't like the tacky feeling for the front protector

Skipping 13 Messages...
I never received my order from oct 8th. Anyone else having such problem? they dont respond to emails.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014