• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
anyone knwo if the back protector incls the sides? i don't like the tacky feeling for the front protector

Perfect. Got all 3 types for $3.99 shipped.

DEAL OVER , USING CODE NOW GETS YOU:

"Coupon code "85off2" is not valid. The coupon expired on Sun Sep 30 00:00:00 PDT 2012"

namit said:   how do these compare to the zagg skins?

I just applied my first XtremGuard this weekend on my Galaxy GS3.
I got 3 skins, one of which was the front and back GS3 set, for $3.99 delivered.

I have used Zagg as well as Bestskinsever.com products and I like this one the best.

It was "easy" to apply vs the Zagg, seemed to be less sticky. It is also much more clear, no orange peel look.

That "free" Zagg replacement will cost you $3.95 postage plus postage to send the old one back to them.
That is after you pay about $20 or so for the initial purchase.

No brainer on which one I buy next time.

i ordered these last week and got them yesterday. i had very hard time installing these to my iphone 5. they say we need, water, liquid soap to install these and also they we have to turn off our phone for 8 to 10 hrs. i tried for 1 hr and i gave up. two protectors that i got were wasted.

I got mine yesterday delivered too, saddest part is I don't have my iphone 5 yet, its in transit!

Me too had same problem. It is very hard to install them.

pavan1980 said:   i ordered these last week and got them yesterday. i had very hard time installing these to my iphone 5. they say we need, water, liquid soap to install these and also they we have to turn off our phone for 8 to 10 hrs. i tried for 1 hr and i gave up. two protectors that i got were wasted.

If you struggled with this brand you will struggle with any of the other "wet" apply skins.

They all recommend leaving your device off for 8-10 hours since some people manage to get water inside. I put mine on and powered it right up since I didn't flood it with water.

There is a reason why BB charges to install these things. Most people canít apply them properly.

That magic spray in those containers from Zagg is water as a FYI. If I put one of these on for a friend I toss the sprayer and use the bowl of water and drop of soap method.

that's what i use too. I have done the install so many times that i dont even need to turn off the phone.

I installed it perfectly, no bubbles etc. When I put the belkin case on, it lifted the protector and now I have bubbles at the edge. Crap.

no it won't include the sides.

This is a bad deal the screen protector are very hard to put and you need water as instructions. Better get a more expensive protection

I never received my order from oct 8th. Anyone else having such problem? they dont respond to emails.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014