Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

Red Steel 2 w/ Wii MotionPlus - $18.99 FS - Buy.com

First page
Last page
1 of 1
Hoogineer
9/25/12 3:37 PM
I've been monitoring and it's been at this price for a while, but there is currently a FWCB sale -- 10% -- for Buy.com, effectively lowering the price to $17.09. This is the cheapest I've seen that you can get a new, reliable (i.e., non-knock-off) MotionPlus (which I need for my $15 Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword that I bought last month from BB).

Link

Note: It's possible prices will go down even more after the Wii U comes out or as we approach the holidays, but the Wii U is still going to use existing Wii controllers, so there's no reason for these to go out of style (yet).
WikiPost
9/25/12 3:37 PM
Red Steel 2 [ image/jpeg - 45.47kB ]
wfay
9/26/12 5:02 PM
Thanks I picked it up, the 10% makes this a nice deal. I still paid tax like I would elsewhere but its a couple bucks less than WM etc.
Yuyak
9/26/12 5:37 PM
Decent review on the game, but worth the price just for the motion plus, especially since it'll work with the WiiU.

EDIT: Just wanted to clarify, this comes with motion plus (attachment for the wii remote) and not wii remote plus (wii remote with motion plus function built-in), right?
Gimmeit
9/26/12 6:06 PM
Yuyak said:   

Decent review on the game, but worth the price just for the motion plus, especially since it'll work with the WiiU.

EDIT: Just wanted to clarify, this comes with motion plus (attachment for the wii remote) and not wii remote plus (wii remote with motion plus function built-in), right?

Correct.
First page
Last page
1 of 1
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.