• Go to page :
  • 1 2 3
  • Text Only
one for $9.99 in 46835, stocked on bottom shelf behind counter in photo area

Loving the look on the photo guy's face after I had him scan the keyboard...score two in OKC for $9.99.

11.49 Fresno. great deal. thanks

Picked up two for $11.99 each, zipcode 88011. Thanks for the deal info.

picked up three at $9.99 (red shelf sticker price) at 98503. TY OP

Where r these located..went to three..no luck

Items (43.58kB)
Disclaimer
Bottom shelf near the photo section

This was a great deal!. I stopped by a Walgreens on my way home and they had two for 11.49 each plus tax. I can use one as a spare and give one away at Christmass time. So thanks for the post!

Picked up the last five in zip 33187 (country walk). At $11.99 there

dontcare4myname said:   Where r these located..went to three..no luck Starting from Entrance Cash Register, go to Photo Processing Center, follow the wall (not isle) and go close to Photo Center, first try to find any company wireless mouse, hanging on the wall, then look just below mouse, on the floor (there will be keyboard size green color box). you will see other electronics item there. If you do not find there, then it means they do not have it.

Great deal for other pc's.

$11.49 it seems most everywhere. Decent deal, would be really hot for $9.99 as some found it.

awesome deal o.p...went to my 2 local (12065) Walgreens, one store empty shelf w/24.99 price tag still posted, few miles down the road, last one on shelf for $9.99

Doua said:   $11.49 it seems most everywhere. Decent deal, would be really hot for $9.99 as some found it.
Sadly, not everywhere. They're $12.49 at all the Walgreens near me (and they also list the original price as being $49.99 lol). But, they will still make great Christmas presents .

Scored the last one @ $9.99...

OOS in Port Chester NY, Thornwood NY, and Tarrytown NY.

white one would be better 4 me...

Thanks for the tip! I went to my local one and didn't see any around the photo area, but wandered around the store and found they stuck one on the top shelf in the office supplies area. There was no price tag, but I asked them to check the price and it came in at $11.49. Just a tip for those who may not see it in their store at first.

If you can't find any in Buffalo, I may have had a bit to do with that. Snagged 5 yesterday. GREAT Christmas gifts!!

suezyque said:   If you can't find any in Buffalo, I may have had a bit to do with that. Snagged 5 yesterday. GREAT Christmas gifts!!

And you're telling us, WHY?

dennischangyuan said:   white one would be better 4 me...

You thought we wanted to know that?

Picked up 2 (one for at work) in 01570. $11.99. Still listed as $47.99 on shelf. Thanks OP!

dennischangyuan said:   white one would be better 4 me...

Racism...

Picked up two at $12.49 in SF. They were behind the counter (where they keep the "electronics") and marked as clearance with the right price.
They looked like the boxes had been opened, but the keyboard and mouse still had seals on them and they all worked fine.

Ok deal. Got one for $11.49 using the W gift card. Store had plenty left.

labboypro said:   94521 had 4 on the shelf. I bought 2, left 2 for some other FW'er.

I guess I'm the only FW'er in the area. Went today to pick up an xferred scrip, and both were still there... so, I used my $25 xfer GC to buy the last 2.

OOS on Kildaire. Cary,NC

Grabbed 3ea for $9.99 for our office in Hendersonville,TN

I went to another local Philly area store today. Shelf tag said it was on clearance for $25.99, but it scanned $39.99 at two different registers. I just left it. Has anyone run into this? Is there another button the cashier has to push for a final price?

Thanks OP, the tag on the shelf did not have the clearance price on it, but it rang up correctly at the register.

Got a total of 4 on two Web pickup orders. Used $5 FALLFIVE coupon as well.

found one in bklyn Walgreens

tyop

Thanks OP. Scored 1 in 07065 and 2 more left.

thx OP! scored 2 in 33162. price on shelf was 44.99. lol! girl at the register did a double take when she scanned them and they came up 11.49.

got 2 @ 9.99.

Walk through the store, lots of orange tags...ie. basic wall clock $1.79

Saw this thread and drove to closet 24 hour Walgreens
Grabbed last one at Walgreens on Crenshaw, 90007
College student giving OP major props!

got two,in Austin TX today for 9.99

Still has old tag at $39.99. Picked 2 up for $9.99 in Harlingen,Tx, there are 3 left in the store!

got 1 @ $11.49 @ Marhkam location (Little Rock AR)
2 more left

Boochi said:   Thank you OP, got one for $11.49, it was a good deal.
One issue..There is no led light ind for caps lock on the keyboard. It causes many wrong passwords, for me atleast.

The first thing I do on any new keyboard is pry off the capslock key or stuff tape under it so it won't operate ... which I will do as soon as I get my nice new keyboard home. (Had a thing in Daytona Beach this afternoon for work. Stopped at the Walgreens store on 400 just before you get onto I-4. They had four, I got two @9.99 each ... no time to do the web pickup thing but I haven't checked any Walgreens closer to home.)

It was a nice surprise to find that both keyboard and mouse came with Duracell batteries.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014