• Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Some Walgreens B&M have the Logitech MK320 Wireless Keyboard/Mouse combo on clearance. My stores in the Philly area had them for $11.49, but some others have seen $9.99, $11.99, $12.49, or no clearance price at all. They're most likely located near the photo area, with an orange clearance tag. If the price is not as I've mentioned, have them scan it to double check. One store was still marked $24.99, but it scanned at $11.49.

Here's the link to check possible inventory at your local store. Click on where it says "Find at your local Walgreens" on the right.

In store inventory check This is not always 100% accurate, but it may help.

Credit goes to techniqz at SD.

Member Summary

Logitech MK320
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
got 1 at 11.97 in socal - 92404 - had 2 on the shelf, no clearance sticker, just grabbed one and ask the cashier to run ... (more)

rvd03 (Oct. 08, 2012 @ 9:37a) |

snagged a dusty one, 55343, MN. Was tagged as 44.49, rang at 11.49. They had one more left

thefencer (Oct. 09, 2012 @ 9:07p) |

Grabbed the last one in Brenham Texas for $9.99, came to post it on FW, and you guys already have it! On the same cleara... (more)

Ultanium (Nov. 08, 2012 @ 8:30a) |

Staff Summary
  • Walgreens Coupons:
    LEAF15
    15% off any order (expires 10/5/14 2:59am)
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

94521 had 4 on the shelf. I bought 2, left 2 for some other FW'er.

If it's not at the photo lab area, check on the back end stands. There's usually one or two clearance ends in each store. Definitely YMMV; not all stores put items on clearance at the same time, or for the same price.

Thanks OP for the head up....

Cool !!!

Thanks for the info might go by later.

Picked up the last 3 boxes at store#10750 for $11.49/box

Picked up two at my local Walgreens. $11.99. Thanks OP.

Thanks OP, was $9.99 at #7113 in Columbus, OH. Got the last one.

Scored one at Huntsville AL Walgreen's off Carl Jones Pkwy still 3 left also

Typing on my new keyboard now 11.99 in Chelmsford MA. Must resist urge to get a second...

The Logitech MK320 Wireless Keyboard/Mouse is cheaper than I got at Amazon.

Grabbed the last dusty box from #3802 for $11.99. Thanks OP & techniqz.

11.99 for me, grabbed it and left 5 more, thanks!

I grabbed the two that were at my local store for $12.49 apiece after seeing the deal on SD yesterday. But, I will try to do a return/rebuy tomorrow since I got a text message about a promo today: Get 5,000 Walgreens Balance Rewards points after spending $30 9/25-9/26. To get a Walgreens Balance rewards account (it's not the same as the Walgreens Rewards program), you have to sign up online and give the cashier the phone number you tie to your account.

If you buy a couple keyboards (Christmas creep isn't all bad if you think of them as stocking stuffers ) and a couple packs of nuts (Blue Diamond almonds and Wonderful pistachios are on sale - though the Nice brand pistachios are a better buy with the current sale and 20% bonus packs), you're at $30!

Full disclosure: I have no idea what Balance rewards points are worth, but free points are free =).

4 Walgreens within a 5 mile radius of me.... time to hit up some stores! Green for you OP!

I bought 2 at my local Walgreens in NC for $11.49 each. Thanks, OP!

Thought I waited too long but went to my local Walgreens this evening. Had 1 MK320 on the shelf marked clearance for $24.99. Took it to the register and asked how much it is and it rang up $9.99. Ca ching! Thanks OP!

Thanks!

Picked one up in Lakewood, CA (South and Lakewood) for $11.99. It wasn't tagged as clearance but did ring up at the clearance price. Last one at this store.

Never fails. Scoured for 2 weeks for a wireless desktop deal, dropped $220 on 9 for the office yesterday, this is the first thing I see today. asdijfalwjefoaisjdjf! Green for great deal. It's a begrudging green though!

Good price. Thanks op!

5000 points = $5

bytem3 said:   I grabbed the two that were at my local store for $12.49 apiece after seeing the deal on SD yesterday. But, I will try to do a return/rebuy tomorrow since I got a text message about a promo today: Get 5,000 Walgreens Balance Rewards points after spending $30 9/25-9/26. To get a Walgreens Balance rewards account (it's not the same as the Walgreens Rewards program), you have to sign up online and give the cashier the phone number you tie to your account.

If you buy a couple keyboards (Christmas creep isn't all bad if you think of them as stocking stuffers ) and a couple packs of nuts (Blue Diamond almonds and Wonderful pistachios are on sale - though the Nice brand pistachios are a better buy with the current sale and 20% bonus packs), you're at $30!

Full disclosure: I have no idea what Balance rewards points are worth, but free points are free =).

Snagged one here this morning on the way to work. It was even tagged on the shelf for $9.99. Now to decide if I want to try to find another one this afternoon...

Thanks OP! Got a couple at 11.49 each, plus I used the Web Pickup FALLFIVE discount code for another $5 off.

Got 1 @ $11.49.

Also 3 x $2.99 snacks for a total of $20.46. Used FALLFIVE for $5 off Web Pickup (subtotal must be >$20).

Total $16.43 w/ tax for Wireless Desktop and snacks.

Thank you OP, got one for $11.49, it was a good deal.
One issue..There is no led light ind for caps lock on the keyboard. It causes many wrong passwords, for me atleast.

DemonJoe said:   Thanks OP! Got a couple at 11.49 each, plus I used the Web Pickup FALLFIVE discount code for another $5 off.

More info please....bought online formstore pickup?

Got two at my local Walgreens for $11.49 each. Thanks Op

dontcare4myname said:   DemonJoe said:   Thanks OP! Got a couple at 11.49 each, plus I used the Web Pickup FALLFIVE discount code for another $5 off.

Yes, I did the lookup to see if it was available locally. Then I chose the Web Pickup option. During checkout you can apply the discount code.

DemonJoe said:   dontcare4myname said:   DemonJoe said:   Thanks OP! Got a couple at 11.49 each, plus I used the Web Pickup FALLFIVE discount code for another $5 off.

Yes, I did the lookup to see if it was available locally. Then I chose the Web Pickup option. During checkout you can apply the discount code.

Online it says $40, so how did you get the register price of $11.49 through this webpickup. However, it says 'Web Pickup' not available in your area yet for my zip 43035

Thanks OP, got 2 at Zip 33761, 2 left on the shelf marked @ $11.49. Definitely YMMV, 1 mile north at another Walgreens they had 3 on the shelf reduced to $24.99. I didn't check how they would have rung up.

Boochi said:   DemonJoe said:   dontcare4myname said:   DemonJoe said:   Thanks OP! Got a couple at 11.49 each, plus I used the Web Pickup FALLFIVE discount code for another $5 off.

Online it says $40, so how did you get the register price of $11.49 through this webpickup. However, it says 'Web Pickup' not available in your area yet for my zip 43035

Sorry to hear you didn't have it locally. Once I clicked through to my local store, it had the adjusted price of $11.49.

shelf price $39, price scanned at $9.99 x 3 = $90 saved today!

Tried a local store (Merrillville,In) and they were still $39.99 had some other clearance item nearby but not the keyboard.

Do-you-know-if-it-will-work-for-a-Mac-computer?

Be sure if you see them marked at $39.99 or clearance for $24.99, take one to the register and have them scan it. The store I went to last night had 1 on the shelf marked $24.99 clearance and rang up $9.99. Wishful thinking, I decided to stop by another Walgreens a few miles down the street on the way to Home Depot and scored 2 on the shelf marked $9.99 clearance. Christmas gifts and spares YAY! The 2 stores I cleared out are in Avon Park and Sebring FL. Being a techie in the middle of hicksville has its advantages

$11.49 18974, picked up last one

I can't add to cart online even though it shows some in stock @ 4 stores locally...??

one for $11.49 zipcode 44505

Grabbed last one @ $12.49, at 06798

Skipping 68 Messages...
Grabbed the last one in Brenham Texas for $9.99, came to post it on FW, and you guys already have it! On the same clearance shelf, they had Sony digital audio recorders for $12.49, they are $35 at WalMart.

Ult

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014