• Go to page :
  • 12 3
  • Text Only
Got one for $11.99 in 79902. Unfortunately, didn't check before: this one does not have the unifying receiver. It's probably going back.

FutureDilemma said:   Got one for $11.99 in 79902. Unfortunately, didn't check before: this one does not have the unifying receiver. It's probably going back.
The USB receiver? Was it missing from the box? Had the box been opened?

Just got one at my local Walgreens in south florida, they had 2 I only took one, 9.99. Thanks OP!

Picked up the last one at a Walgreens in Marion, Iowa. Shelf tag said 44.99, rang up for 11.49. Thanks, OP.

Thanks,OP. Just grabbed the last one from store 07823!

thanks OP, just picked up 6 at local wag store in western arkansas

bru20 said:   FutureDilemma said:   Got one for $11.99 in 79902. Unfortunately, didn't check before: this one does not have the unifying receiver. It's probably going back.
The USB receiver? Was it missing from the box? Had the box been opened?

No, I mean the receiver included with this set is not specified as being of the type that will automatically connect to other Logitech wireless devices, a technology that they call a "unifying receiver". I haven't opened the box yet. I just looked up the details online and found this out. I guess I should have done that homework before going out and getting it, rather than after. I already have a wireless Logitech trackball and I was hoping to split it up: use the keyboard on the computer where I have the trackball along with the trackball's receiver, and the mouse on another one using the receiver included with the set. I guess that won't be possible. It seems that this is an older model that has been around for a while and maybe Wags is clearancing it because Logitech wants to focus on the newer unifying receiver kits.

Edit: there were several of these in the store, in case someone else is in the area and wants to get one. It is placed on the bottom rack near the photography and batteries section. Price tag still says $34.99 but it rings up at $11.99 at checkout.

Converse store didn't have any that I saw, but 78244 San Antonio Rittiman & 78 had two. I took one - rang up $9.99 - less than the clearance tag.

Thnaks OP. Picked one up at store zip 44130. Third store I tried in the area last one on shelf. $11.49

Picked one up for $11.99...

Another store had 2 left...

Picked up two at 49202 for $9.99. There's 3 units left though!
Thanks OP

Picked up one for $11.49/- TY OP.

Just picked one up this evening (Sunday, 09/30/12 around 6:15 p.m.) at Walgreens in Baltimore, the store address is-

8606 PHILADELPHIA RD
ROSEDALE, MD 21237

It was not in the clearance rack, but still at its regular location, on an very bottom shelf near the Photo dept., shelf price was still listed as $39.99, had security device still attached. I took it to the register, asked the girl for a price check, it came up as $9.99. I bought it, but there is still at least one more that I could see on the shelf.

I didn't want to be greedy as all I needed was one. I have long ago learned that just because something is cheap, buy only what you can use, otherwise it negates the savings, you wind up giving it away to someone or it just sits on a shelf and becomes obsolete!

Thanks OP

I was looking for a new keyboard and picked this up at 84117 21st and 9th. It came out to $9.99.

There was no sale sign or anything else to let me know it was on sale.

Office Depot has this same model on today's ad on sale for $29.99, reg $41.99 Lol!

just picked up 2 for only 9.99, price was marked 24.99 clearance

Just picked up the last one in Indian Land SC. Thanks OP!

Tried to get two this afternoon in Texas. Price checked as $39.99. Going back tomorrow on the way to work to see if the price changes when I actually try to check out.

Thanks, picked up one in Marlboro. Seal was broken, box was open. However, looked like Mouse + keyboard were untouched. No driver disc or batteries though. Is my box missing something?

Edit: Using it right now. Apparently, the batteries come pre-installed into the mouse and keyboard.

Got one. Several stores SW of Houston still have stock.

Got 7 of them @ $9.99 each at 30458

Snagged on at the Saratoga Springs UT store. There were 4 more on the shelf. Wish I needed gifts for christmas, but perhaps someone else does. Zip code 84045

Price was $9.99

$16.49 at store 04245 in Cincinnati.

Thanks a lot, OP.

Snagged the last one at two different stores (zipcode: 85204). Got one for $7.99 and the other for $9.99.

The $7.99 one was behind the counter of the photo area (actually around a corner) and marked with an orange $7.99 sticker. The employee working photo had to check and pull it for me (he seemed a little upset that he didn't get the deal after he realized it was marked down).

The $9.99 was still on the shelf by the photo area (accessible to customers), but it was unmarked and the price on the shelf said $39.99.

haven't really seen any in the other stores? suprised these are still available in some areas after this long. the Fat Wallet Effect is taking longer lol

got 1 at 11.97 in socal - 92404 - had 2 on the shelf, no clearance sticker, just grabbed one and ask the cashier to run a price check. good deal!

snagged a dusty one, 55343, MN. Was tagged as 44.49, rang at 11.49. They had one more left

Grabbed the last one in Brenham Texas for $9.99, came to post it on FW, and you guys already have it! On the same clearance shelf, they had Sony digital audio recorders for $12.49, they are $35 at WalMart.

Ult

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014