• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
(Got this from DrjThunder @slickdeals)

If total price isn't $29.99 + 5.95, then call the 800 number.

Link

Cigar.com Starter Pack 29.99 + 5.95 s/h
Here's an offer you can't refuse. To get you acquainted with Cigar.com, we put together 10 of our favorite cigars all for only $29.99. Check around, that's over 70% OFF regular retails. Think that's a good deal, it gets better, much better. In true Cigar.com fashion, we've thrown in a torch flame lighter and a humidor valued at $79.99 for FREE! Let's recap - 10 premium cigars, 1 top-notch lighter, and 1 humidor for less than $30, unbeatable! This deal is only available for a limited time and you won't find these cigars discounted this much anywhere, so act now!

Cigar.com Starter Pack includes the following:
5 - CAO BLACK Bengal (6.0"x50)
3 - Cohiba Red Dot Robusto (5.0"x49)
2 - Montecristo Classic Churchill (7.0"x54)

Plus:
-1- Fireside Desktop Humidor (30ct)
-1- Xikar Inpress Lighter (Black)

A $181.66 value!

Strict limit of 1 per customer.

Note: Due to FAA regulations lighters will ship empty of fuel.

Link

Member Summary

Cigar.com
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer

starter pack
Thanks USA626
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

It's ringing up at $181.00 for me.

select qty 1 on the drop down menu

Any cigar afficianados know if this is a good deal?

the humidor alone is $25

I almost didn't even look, but the cigar selection sold me. Thanks op

I had to call the 800 number they were very helpful. The price online would not work for me for some reason it kept ringing up at $188.66.

Checkout stays at 181.66 for me, even though description at website clearly states 29.99

Edit: calling 800 now

Yes this is a good deal for a cigar newbie or as a gift set. I'm not sure about it's being worth $180 but the cigars alone are worth $30 if you try to buy them online.

how is this a grocery deal?

MeIsCheap said:   how is this a grocery deal?

u remind me of the hall monitors in grade school

I love cigar deals! Bring more!

just called, they say we need a code that start with CGSA.... but i obviously dont have this code... anyone?

Copy and paste www.cigar.com/cgsad57 into your address bar and it should work

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014